He is seoppie in a bottle, you gotta rub him the right way

One Way Love

Kevin went back to sleep in Kiseop's embrace. It had been a hectic week for them, it's finally their rest day today.

But not long after, they were once again awoken by the persistent ringing of Kiseop's phone.

"Mum ~ please don't force me, I can't go." Kiseop pleaded. "I am... I am... actually seeing someone."

Kevin's heart sank when he heard Kiseop. He never knew that Kiseop was dating.

"What?! No ~ but we have just started! I can't.... Mum? Mum?" Kiseop shouted into the phone anxiously.

"Sheesh ~ sorry Kev. Did I wake you?" Kiseop seeing that Kevin was awake, asked.

"You ~ you are seeing someone?" Kevin tried hard to sound normal, holding back the tears that were starting to form.

"Shouldn't you have known better?" Kiseop chuckled. "Actually, I was hoping that you can do me a favour."

Kevin took a deep breath, bracing himself for what Kiseop was going to say next.

"Maybe this is a little too much ~ but I was wondering if you could pretend to be my boyfriend and meet my mother?" Kiseop said.

"What?!" Kevin, as much as he was secretly elated about the idea, exclaimed in shock.

"You are the only one who can help me now. Please ~?" Kiseop looked at Kevin with his puppy-like eyes.

"I... I... just don't understand, Kiseop." Kevin reasoned. "Shouldn't you be asking a girl instead?"

"No way! I can't be seen with a girl and my mother...Can you imagine the headline 'Kiseop's girlfriend meets future mother-in-law'" Kiseop sighed. "My mum just can't wait to ruin my idol career."

Kevin nodded. Kiseop's parents had always wanted him to help out in their family business, and his idol career hardly matters to them.

"I know it is a difficult task. But if you would help me ~ I can help to fulfil your wish." Kiseop gently rocked Kevin and pleaded in an aegyo voice. "If that is not enough, how about three wishes then? Deal?"

"Kevin?" Kiseop was worried that his bestie would not agree.

"Yeah ~ alright.... " Kevin immersed in his own little fantasies finally mumbled.

"Muackz!" Kiseop gave Kevin a peck on the lips and winked at him. "We need to start rehearsing right now!"

Kevin gasped at how his lover boy had just taken away his first kiss. He felt his face turned red like tomato and lowered his head, hoping that Kiseop would not notice.

"You can start thinking about your three wishes now." Kiseop said eagerly. "But just don't ask for the moon and the stars :pp "

Seoppie, I want neither the moon nor the stars. Just ~ Be mine. Stay by my side. Forever. Kevin thought to himself and sighed. His life was just like a roller-coaster ride because of his infatuation with Kiseop.