Bickering

One Way Love

"Hey! What was that all about? Why are you getting all touchy with Soohyun?" Kiseop questioned Kevin, as they head back to their dorm after a recording schedule.

"Hyung, I know that the fans ship vinseop, but it gets boring after a while. It would be more interesting if there were some variety." Kevin explains. "Besides, there were some vinseop moments too." Kevin nudged Kiseop slightly, but Kiseop did not respond to him.

Awkward silence then followed for the rest of the journey. Kevin could not understand why his bestie was behaving this way since they rarely had any fights.

***

Back in the dorm, Kevin laid in bed trying to fall asleep, but he couldn't help think back about what happened during their journey back from the studio to their dorm. Why couldn't Kiseop understand that he was just trying to make the interactions more interesting?

He tried to hold back his tears, but to no avail, tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Kevin? Are you still awake? Are you having flu again?" Kiseop said when he heard Kevin's sniffing.

But before Kevin could answer, Kiseop was already sitting on his bed with his hand on Kevin's cheek.

"Why are you crying?" Kiseop asked. "Was it because of... me?"

Kevin turned away, refusing to look at Kiseop.

"Oh honey, stop crying." Kiseop turns Kevin around and starts to kiss away his tears. "It's all my fault ~ I'm sorry. Hush now ~ alright?"

He pulls Kevin into an embrace, cradling him to sleep.

Kevin buried his face in Kiseop's chest, trying to hide that smile which is now forming.