two

A piece of my heart

Hayi's Pov

" Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong! " The cheorographer, Jaesoo screamed for like the hundredth times of the day. Even I was pissed at myself when I heard it. He would pause the music and threw his arms and gave me a long lecture while the others watch from the side. I will be having my first debut stage at inkigayo that week and I really was trying my best to get the moves right but my hands and legs just seems wrong. 

" Hayi, are you even listening to me ? " His voice vibrating in anger. 

" Yes. " I quickly apologized and bowed. 

He shook his head and walked out of the room, " 5 minutes rest! I'm so sick, I need some air right now! "

I stood there while everyone slowly left the room or rested on the bench. I was tired and hungry and for a moment, right there, I wanted to give up. I wanted to tell Jaesoo he could scream for days and I still couldn't get the moves right. It wasn't my fault I'm born with short legs and hands and I tried, okay ? It just wasn't going to work. I made it here because of my voice, not my dancing skills. Me and dancing were two worlds. 

I was blinking in the tears when I walked out the dancing studio. Oh, Lee Hayi, You're such a screwed up. I was running down the stairs when I accidentally bumped into someone. I fell down and hit my back but it was my fault, I wasn't looking. That person let out a little yelp. I quickly got up and apologized while wiping off my tears. 

When I looked down, he was already staring at me.

I see his eyes first, they were brown; dark dark brown and his gaze was so strong and firece on me, I could almost melt away. He looked so gorgeous even with his shocked face and on the floor. 

It took me a moment to realize who he was and immediately, I apologized again.

" I'm sorry, Seung Hyun sunbae-nim. " I bowed and my heart was racing so fast. 

He stood up from the floor and tidied his clothes a little. I lifted my head to peek at him and he was smiling already. A pure half-grin with the edge of his lips up. His smile was so charming that it took my breathe away and my heart sped faster, like a bumper car. 

Then, slowly, he moved closer towards me. He didn't say anything but just smiled. I kept moving backward while panicking what I should do. I wanted to push him off; but at the same time, I want to pull him closer. He even smelled good like strawberry and rain.

He was so close to me until I couldn't move backwards anymore. My back was against the wall and he lowered his head but I wouldn't look at him. Because if I move a little, our lips would touch. 

" Why were you crying ? " He asked, his voice was low and rough.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. The butterflies in my stomach wouldn't go away. 

" I ... wasn't. " 

" Then, why aren't you looking at me- " I could see his smirk. He knew why I wouldn't look at him.

" Why do you have so much questions ? " I spitted out and right after, I wanted to take it back. 

He chuckled and moved closer that I thought his lips was already on my cheek. I could feel the heat rising up my cheeks. " Don't interrupt me when I'm talking or I'll interrupt your breathing. "

What ? Who the hell does this guy think he is ? 

I was pissed off then. " What do you mean- " I turned to glare at him. That was when his lips fell on me. His lips was all soft and it smelled like peppermint. Through his eyes, I could see how lighten up he was. I immediately pushed him off and screamed so loud, I think the whole YG building heard me. 

" What the hell ! " I barked, my cheeks were reddened. He was still smiling and when I turned to leave, he pulled my wrist. 

But his facial expression changed. He wasn't smilling anymore. He looked worried and hurt and my heart softened down a little. 

" I can explain, " He whispered. What is wrong with him ? Oh god. I tried to pull my hand away but he wouldn't let go.

" If you don't let me go, I'm going to scream again. " 

He let go my hand and I ran up the stairs, back to the dancing studio. Jaesoo went on screaming and screaming that he sent everyone out looking for me. I was trying to listen to him but my mind and heart wouldn't, they were somewhere else. Somewhere ... with him.