four

A piece of my heart

Lee Hayi's POV

" You should be happy I'm the only who has the access to all the security cameras! " President Yang barked. He shifted uncomfortably then glared at me again, " Do you seriously want to crash your career ? "

I opened my mouth to say something but I was too afraid, I kept in it. It's been more than an hour since I was called into his office, He gave me a long lecture and just wouldn't stop going. I can't wait to get out of his room and run straight to punch Choi Seung Hyun in the face. Why am i getting all these scoldings because of him ? 

" There was nothing between us, I swear. " I gulped, a bit glad I said it out. 

" What could there be between you two ? " He questioned. And once again, he left me hanging my mouth open. His intercom came in, " SeungHyun is here. " I shivered as a honeyed woman voice said.

He cleared his throat and turned his office chair to face the window that sets the view of Seoul. " Get out. " He said, too quietly. I bowed and quickly ran out to the door.

Just when I was about to open it, someone opened from the other side. And I slipped, but was caught in someone's arms. I looked up to see Seung Hyun standing there. Half-smirking.

I jumped away, feeling President Yang's eyes on us. 

" Geez, stop trying to run into me. " He chuckled quietly and teased.

I push past him and ran out of the room. If I stayed longer, I will probably do something I couldn't take back.

I was panting hard when I reached the nearest girl's toilet. I was totally losing it. Tears came pouring out of my eyes and I couldn't stop them. I can't let this happen, I can't let anyone see this side of me. This is the old Hayi, I remind myself. You are Lee Hi. 

I calmed down a little and called Jung unnie, " Yeobo ? "

" Yeobo, hayi ? Yes ? "

" Can you go buy me a curtain for my bedroom, please ? " 

--------------

There was a YG party going on at a private club tonight. Everyone in YG was invited, I heard. Except me. I could heard Dara unnie screeching in excitement with Bom unnie when they passed by my dorm. I wanted to go so badly, I want to be out there and meet people.

But I couldn't, President Yang wants me in my dorm tonight. He said I'm not going anywhere until I learnt my mistake. He made it sound like it was my fault Seung Hyun kissed me on the stairs.

And then last person I wanted to see that night was Seung Hyun.

But there he was, sitting on his bed, grinning at me when I walked in with my new curtains.

I tried to ignore him and concentrate on putting up the new curtains but I couldn't. There was just something about him. Was it his eyes ? I wanted to look at them, I wanted to see if they reflect under the moonlight. 

He scribbled something into these stacks of paper, 

SOMEONE'S NOT GOING TO THE PARTY I SEE

He laughed. I could see his deep dimples formed and my heart soften a little. I gave up on the curtains and took out my marker and papers, 

I COULD SAY THE SAME TO YOU 

Did YG ground him too ? 

I watched the way his fingers moved when he was holding the marker pen. He flipped his paper and showed me, 

I DONT CARE ABOUT PARTIES I CARE MORE ABOUT YOU SO I STAYED

When I looked over, he was smiling. A full smile like he meant what he said. My heart was speeding up suddenly. I scribbled back, 

IF YOU CARED ABOUT ME YOU WOULDNT HAVE LET ME GOT ALL THE SCOLDINGS TODAY 

 

He laughed again. Then he wrote back,

You're so cute >~< IF I DONT LET YOU GET ALL THE SCOLDINGS HOW WOULD I GET YOU TO WRITE ME BACK TONIGHT

Geez, what the hell is he doing ?

STOP FLIRTING WITH ME , I wrote back.

He just shook his head and then walked out of his room. I thought he was coming back but he didn't. I didn't see him the whole night and I was a little disappointed. This guy has so much secrets and mysteries; when I look at his eyes, I'm just lost. I want to know more.