one

A piece of my heart

Hayi's Pov

I've finally made it. I took a deep breathe and in the air of ah yes, dreams come true and satisfaction. But no, instead I smelled in the awfulness of the new paint and the bad smell of the new funitures. But there I was, in my new dorm. I was willing to do anything to be here and I can't believe it, I did it! YG signed me! I thought about the whole year when I was still in Kpop Star, how I was in my practise room and torturing my throat with all the high notes practices. All the hard work really paid off. 

And now, I'm the new Lee Hayi. The old one is gone and dead. Everybody applause for Lee Hi ! 

I was giggling like crazy when the workers barked loudly, " Hey! Move a little please ? " They were carrying a Blue couch into the living room. 

" Sorry. " I jumped off the way and twirled into my bedroom until I didn't notice I hit the transparent sliding door. Ouch. I pressed my face against the door and I could see a tidy and well-furnished bedroom. Huh ? Nobody tell me that's supposed to be my bedroom ? I thought ... 

I unlocked the door and pulled the handle to the left just like what the instruction said but it wouldn't open. I wondered if it needs a key. I tried harder at pulling it but it just wouldn't open up. I looked at the bedroom again to see if it's locked from the other side but -

"Hayi ? What are you doing ? " Jung unnie walked in, frowning at me.

" Well, the-goddamn-door-wouldnt-open . " I said and pulled it again. " How am i supposed to get to my bedroom ? "

She laughed. Not that kind of oh-you're-cute laugh but that kind of es-es everywhere-kind of laugh. My cheeks reddened immediately. 

" Well, that's because it's not your bedroom. "

Now I'm confused. " Huh ? "

She yanked my hand and pulled me back into the living room. She pointed at the window and grinned. 

I raised an eyebrow and looked at where she was pointing,  it was actually another building opposite mine. It took a moment to realize that bedroom wasn't mine but one of that apartment's because the two buildings stood so close.

" Oh. " I felt dumb.

She was still smiling. " Well, don't worry though. That building is under YG's. " Then, she slided out her phone and went scrolling while I looked over at the building again. I thought I saw shadows flickered but there was nobody. Oh, my eyes. Well, All I've got to say was the architecture is pretty stupid, why would you make two blocks of apartments so close to each other ? I better put up a new curtain in my bedroom so whoever lives at the other side couldn't see me.

Jung unnie said quietly, breaking my thoughts , " It's TOP oppa's dorm. Ooooh, you lucky. "

" Who ? What ? " My jaw dropped. 

" Choi Seung Hyun ? Bigbang ? " She rolled her eyes. 

Oh wait, I've seen their poster at YG building before! " Oh, so their dorm is just opposite. " I said. But Bigbang is like so rich, why would they stay in an apartment ? 

" President Yang made them. " She whispered like she's afraid to be heard. " In fact, 2NE1 lives just above you. " 

Woah, I'm literally living so close with two biggest korean group. I giggled at the thought, imagine all the faces of the girls back at my old school if they know where the heck I was. 

" Come on, we've got a lot to do today! " Jung Unnie pulled me towards the front door.

-----

TOP's Pov

" What are all of you doing here ? " I asked them.

It was a friday morning and I was eating breakfast when the four of them rang my doorbell non-stop. 

" Hyung, we want to borrow your room's window! " Seungri shrieked hurriedly. 

" What the hell ? " I frowned at them. These kids, sigh. I blocked the doorway from letting them in.

" Please! " Ji Yong said. 

I shook my head and tried to push them backwards. That was when they shot glances at each other and I knew something's up. In a second time, Daesung and Ji Yong tackled me to the floor while the other two ran in. 

" Sorry, hyung. " Daesung chuckled and got up from me and my painful back.

It took me a moment to catch up to them who ran into my bedroom and were crowding around the transparent sliding door.

" Somebody tell me what is going on, " I screamed. It wasn't like me to scream but they were overboard.

" She's so adorable! " Seungri whispered. 

" You're so lucky, hyung! Your room gets to see the whole view of her dorm! " Young Bae punched me in the arm while I still had no idea what they were talking about. 

I was getting impatient. " I said who - "

" Lee Hayi! " Ji Yong said excitedly. " Haven't you heard about her ? YG just signed her from kpop star. "

Lee Ha - what ? I was feeling dizzy then. 

" Move, move, move! Let me get a peek ! " I said, pushing them out of the way. It's true that someone finally moved into that empty apartment at the building opposite mine. We always laughed about it, saying it was haunted. 

" There she is! At the living room, " Young Bae pointed and we all shifted our gaze. We couldn't see the whole living room but we could see two girls standing there, talking.

One of them was chubbier and had dark hair. Oh wait, that's Jung unnie. She used to be Bom noona's manager. Standing next to her must be the new girl. Her hair was light blonde and she was skinny and short but wow, she's really adorable. Like a doll. 

" Oh , she's looking this way. " Seungri screamed in our ears and we quickly ran away from the door, hiding behind the curtains. 

Then, Seungri bursted out laughing. " You should've seen all of your faces. " 

" Lee Seung Hyun! " Young Bae groanned and attacked him in annoyance. The others tried to look at her dorm again but I pulled the curtains and pushed them out of my bedroom, leaving them in complains.

After they left, I quickly dashed back to my room and peeked from the curtains. But she is gone. 

Well, I've got plenty of time to see her at YG, right ? Wait, why do I care ?