First Day On Jeju

It's Your Order, Kyung Mi

-Kyung Mi POV- 

    With about eight hours of sleep, I woke up to a bright sunlight. I went to the kitchen and noticed that there weren't any chopsticks. I looked for things to improvise with, but there was nothing. I went out into the village. to get some chopsticks from the marketplace.

    "Oh, Kyung Mi!" A child called out. I looked around. The child hugged my leg. She looked about three years old, she was so cute! I squatted to her level, and she glomped me. "Unnie nomu yeppo!" She smiled as I started to blush. "Unnie thinks you are yeppo." I said and she started to smile so wide and ran away. I don't know why, but it made me laugh. 

     Now what was I here for? Oh yes, chopsticks! I went to a little stand where they had really cute, handmade chopsticks. I approached the little girls in front of the stand. "Chopsticks are five." The older one said, the younger one holding three fingers in the air. "Alright." I pulled out a ten, and gave it to them. They smiled and I grabbed two packs. 

     The whole village knew me. Even in my housewear, which was odd, since they never saw me in housewear. Anyways, I walked through the village and heard a wave of hello's. I stopped at an ajumma's little hut/market. 

      "Hello, princess." The ahjumma greeted happily. 

      "Hello." I smiled back. 

      "How was your first night here at Jeju?" She asked, handing me some fresh fruit.

      "It was amazing, reminds me of home. The view over the water, and the moonlight is beautiful." I handed her some coins. 

      "And the family?" 

      "The family is nice. I haven't seen them in years, but they still feel like family."

      "You've met Prince Minwoo right?" 

      "No. No I haven't. He was missing when I arrived." 

      "Oh, well that boy is always somewhere else during the day. I just know he likes to walk around during the early hours..."

      I nodded. "How do you know about that?"

      "One night, I couldn't sleep so I went outside to get some fruit for the morning breakfast. I saw him, on that pedestal there." She pointed towards a pedestal a few feet tall near the pathway to my cottage. "It was a breezy night, and I thought he would be cold. So I put a blanket around him and went on my way." 

      "I see." 

      "You'll like him. He's tall, strong, deep voice too." 

      I don't know why but that made me giggle. "Alright. Maybe I'll see him around." 

      "Later princess!"

      "Later!" I walked back into the cottage and started to make some soup. 


so awk lol