Second + Third Day

It's Your Order, Kyung Mi

-Narrator POV-

     Kyung Mi was carried onto a swinging hammock by a crew member. "All these places to sleep, but you chose the really hard wooden floor, princess." He said to himself. A few seconds after he laid her down, she awoke. "Halmoni!" She called. 

-Kyung Mi POV-

      "Halmoni!" I sat up. "Aish!" I held my head. I looked around and realized was on a hammock. "When did I get here?" I brushed it off and went to the stage again. This time I did some Tai Chi under the afternoon sun and in the warm breeze. It was about two hours after I finished, and I saw this one little girl staring at me. "Hello." I smiled at her and she hid in the shadows. "Okay..." I sat down and started to meditate again. 

       About two hours more, I felt really calm and relaxed. My stomach started growling since I haven't eaten since leaving Namhae. I looked around the ship and found everyone eating around the pilot area for dinner. "Well look who finally decided to eat!" An elder woman said. We all laughed as they passed me a plate of some fish and rice. "Yum." I whispered to myself as I put a forkful in my mouth. "You bet it's yum!" This one child said. I turned to him and he started to laugh hysterically.

       I tried not to laugh, but it's so contagious. 


       I finished my plate and helped clean up with the dishes. "Oh no! Princess, I got it!" The elder woman said. "No, I insist, I don't want to be with you guys for a while and not help out with something." She sighed, and hesitated, but she gave me a dish. I helped her dry as she told me old stories of before the war. Her family lived in the village, but decided to live on the ship to avoid being caught hostage or something. "Who would invade a small little trade ship? Everyone would invade the bigger ones." She would say. 

       After all the dishes, I got a real insight of what the villagers have experienced and felt of the war right now. Everyone kept living in fear. They loved Halaboji, but they felt as if he had been failing since the day Halmoni passed. "I see." I said as I go back onto the stage. "Well, we should be landing in Jeju tomorrow, or really early Saturday." The elder woman, whose name was KangMa, said and went to sleep. I went onto the stage and started writing in my journal. 

      I got my journal when I was about eight years old, but for some reason, I'm starting to use it only now. I wrote everything I felt and the thing I felt was holding me down was finally off. I went to sleep. It felt as if I were asleep for minutes, then I awoke to a starting sunlight.

      I heard this loud noise. It sounded like one of those horns you hear when a ship is coming upon a port

      "Dang! It's a big whale!" The helsman yelled out. I ran to the edge and saw a big whale like a hundred yards away from the ship. "Wait! Don't move the ship at all!" I yelled. 

-Narrator POV-

     Remembering the earlier event, the helsman stopped moving the ship to let the whale pass. The whale swam and if they kept moving, then they would've been hit by the whale's enormous flukes. They waited for an hour and started moving again. "We need you for every time we drive!" KangMa said, making the rest of the crew laugh. 

-KyungMi POV-

     We all gathered around the helsman and talked about Namhae before the Cheon Ninjas some more. 

      Great Halaboji was really close friends with the Cheon Ninja leader, Dae-Ho. Until Daeh-Ho's wife died, he was so desperate for love he took Great Halmoni for hostage and kept her as a slave. When Great Halaboji found Great Halmoni, Dae-Ho killed her to get rid of evidence. Great Halaboji was so angered that he and Dae-Ho engaged in battle. Dae-Ho's eldest son, Hyo heard of the battle and took over the throne when Great Halaboji killed his father. Then created a problem with Great Halaboji's eldest son, (Halaboji) Dong-Min. Hyo sliced Great Halaboji in front of Halaboji and thus creating war between the Jang Ninjas and the Cheon Ninjas.

     I never really knew the whole story. I only knew that it happened between Great Halaboji and Cheon Emperor Dae-Ho. I was around midnight and for some reason, all of us couldn't go to sleep. We all turned and there it was. Lanterns, and villagers gathered at a port. 

Finally here!