Arrival

It's Your Order, Kyung Mi

-Narrator POV- 

      The trip to Jeju was getting closer to the end. The night was had only just began, but there it was. Villagers gathered at the port, holding and releasing lanterns. Cheers. In the middle of the villagers, there stood the Emperor and his family. They stood proud and tall, smiling. The ship was inching closer towards the port.

-Kyung Mi POV-

      I gathered my stuff and put my crown back on. 

      The ship docked, and two crew members helped me down to the deck. I walked down the deck and was greeted by Emperor Lee In-Ho. We bowed and he pulled me into a hug. "I remember visiting Namhae when you were just a little girl." He let go. "Come." He brought me to his wife. "Where's Minwoo. Aish that boy!" He exclaimed. "I guess you'll meet him later." I waved to the villagers as I followed Emperor Lee's family into their palace. 

      They walked to a small cottage that was close to the palace. "You will be living here, Kyung Mi." Empress Lee Chun-Hei looked around. "I'm sorry for the mess." She said. 

      "No, no it's fine. I like it." I flashed a smile and she smiled. She showed me around. "Here, I knew you couldn't bring any clothes with you, so here I made you some dresses and housewear." I looked inside the closet, and there were many clothes. "You made these all by hand?" I took one of the dresses and it was stunning. "Yes I did. I make a lot of clothes when I'm bored." 

      "Wow. This is a lot." 

      "I know, I was really excited for you coming over." I smiled. 

      "Fresh food here in the kitchen." She opened all the cupboards and drawers. "Great view of the sea." She opened the curtains. "Everything you need.. Oh wait." 

       She showed me the washroom and there were a lot of oils and candles, and many other cosmetics. "I got these for you from the market." 

       "Oh thank you."

       "Well, if you want something, you could ask anyone inside the palace." 

       I nodded and she left the cottage. I took my stuff and got settled in. I went outside to find a spot to do some Tai Chi. I traveled not that far. I ended up finding a spot in front of the Yongduam Rock. It was already 1 AM, but I couldn't sleep. I guess it's because of the excitement of going somewhere.

       Two hours past until I heard a noise. It sounded as if a rock slipped off. I turned my head around towards the noise and felt as if someone was watching me. I walked towards the noise and heard someone running away. I looked around, saw and heard nothing. 

-Stranger POV-

       I was taking a nightly stroll around the village. Watching over the villagers, Looking at all the lanterns hanging in front of each home. The night sky is really starry right now. It's beautiful. I went over to Yongduam Rock so I could watch the waves crash into the shore. I got up to the rock, but saw a shadow. I stayed in the shadows and saw a beautiful girl doing Tai Chi in the moonlight. Oh how the light shined perfectly on her. 

       I didn't even know I was staring until I stood there, then one rock I was standing on broke. i snapped my head back at her; she turned towards me. I turn around and ran to some more dark shadows I turned to look at her again, and she was looking around. She shrugged and started walking towards the palace. I followed her, but not so close since she would keep looking back. A few more minutes later, she ended up at the guest cottage next to the palace. She was Princess Kyung Mi? 

       After she went inside the cottage, I went onto my pedestal and sat down. I started to breathe slowly, and everything became white.