I'll Be Going Where?!

It's Your Order, Kyung Mi

-Narrator POV-

     Jang Kyung Mi. She is the princess of the Jang Ninjas. She was about seventeen years of age. She trained various types of martial arts. She is pretty small, but built strong and tough by her grandfather. She lived in a village near the Geumsan Boriam Temple on the Namhae Island of South Korea. She has a slight ability to sense things, but gets stronger at it everytime she meditates, usually when she is sad/depressed. Usually a quite caring, friendly girl, but with a fiery temper if crossed a certain line. Fluent in Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, and English, taught by family friends from other countries. Had long, black hair; brown eyes, and light skin. She usually wore housewear, but knew how to dress herself up well for an event. The place she usually sits on to think, clear her mind, or even practice her martial arts was a small plain on the mountain. She is also more into modern culture than most of the main house since she likes to visit the village she will soon take over.

-Kyung Mi POV-

     "Kyung Mi." My grandfather's royal advisor, Hyun-Ki knocked on the door, paused for a moment, and walked into my room. I stood up and bowed a little. "Ne? Hyun-Ki -sshi." He looked at me a for a second and nodded. "Your grandfather would like to see you right now." I nodded and followed close to Hyun-Ki until we reached the largest room of the temple. The gaurds opened the doors and I walked in then stopped a few feet away from the throne where I sat and waited for Hyun-Ki to sit back into his seat. "Halaboji. I have been called." I stated.

      "Ahhh, ne. My sonja." He sat back and smiled. "You know you're going to take the lead in a few years. Right?" I looked up. "Ne, I am aware." He stood up and went towards his swords. My eyes never left his body swiftly and gracefully moving toward the display of sharp silvers. "I have came to realize, you have never really gotten an official order for the village." I looked down. "N-ne." He glided his hand across the middle sword, Kang-Dae. "You also know we are in beginning of battle with the Cheon clan?" My eyes, opened wide, then went back to normal. "Halaboji, I kind of sensed it, but I wasn't sure." 

      Halaboji turned to his right, and looked at his old warrior necklace Halmoni had given him when they experience their first battle together. His voiced cracked. "For your first order of the village, you will need to live on Jeju-island..." He took a deep breath. "With the Lee clan."  I was shocked. "Jeju?! That would be about a four-day trip on ship!" Halaboji straightened up. "Kyung Mi! I know you're scared. You never really been out of Namhae-island. But it's your only order. You must fulfill it." He came in front of me and kneeled down. "I raised you since you were a young child. Your halmoni would help you with your troubles. We can not bare to see you go, but if it is the only way to save the village, then we have to accept." A small tear escaped. "But Halaboji, how long would I be there? What if something bad happens?" He wiped my tear. 

       "Just as long as the war, but until then, be good and be strong." I looked at him and smiled. "I'll stay strong for you Halaboji!" He smiled back. "I have informed the Lee clan, and they have agreed to the request. They will be expecting you. Kyung Mi." I stood and bowed. I walked fast to my room to pack a small bag of ribbons, gemstones, and the locket with a picture of my whole family in it. "You mustn't bring a lot, you would attract a spying Cheon ninja. They know how you look, they know your most treasured belongings." One of the maids, and my close friend, Eun Mi said as I picked out what to get. I packed a few of my house-wear, and grabbed my journal on the way out. I hugged Eun Mi and headed out to the dock. "Goodbye Halaboji." I bowed. He pulled me into a tight hug. A few tears came, but I wiped them before the hug broke. "Goodbye." 

       I stepped onto the ship, and waved bye. The ship started to move. Moving yard by yard at a time, the only village I have ever known, faded into the distance.

Jeju-island, I will be there soon!