Part 1

Things Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This story will be in three parts. Please don't steal and repost anywhere. Enjoy and leave me some feedback! ^^

***

 

AUTHOR POV

 

He yawned as his seatmate nudged him awake. They were finally back in Korea and they were going to be busy as hell for the next two weeks with promotions and preparation for the next album release. Chanyeol rubbed his eyes and turned to look out of the window where he sat. He heaved a sigh as he cautiously stood, knowing that he might get hurt from the impact of his head against the roof of the plane. His seatmate was busy grabbing their bags from the overhead storage as he somehow sidestepped him to get to the aisle.

 

"Yo, Chanyeol, Baek! We have to hurry! News of us arriving has already flooded Twitter. The place will be packed." Chanyeol nodded to Kris and turned to help Baekhyun with the bags. With that, all twelve boys exited the plane with security already waiting and their manager talking into his Bluetooth.

 

Back in the general seating area a girl looked up from her phone as the boys exited the plane. To her they looked extremely familiar. But she just couldn't figure out why that was. She had left her contacts in her luggage and forgotten her glasses in her apartment two weeks ago. She was coming back home from America where she had been visiting family. She had almost been late for that plane and left them both behind.

 

She bit her lip as she strained to look at them, curiosity biting at her mind. She took in the very last one, one of the tallest. He was wearing a lavish looking coat that was actually quite similar to one she'd seen before. His brown hair was unable to cover his prominent ears, another thing she felt she knew very, very well. Sunglasses covered the remainder of his facial features except for the pair of lips that were pursed.

 

Ten minutes later she was inside Incheon airport, her luggage in hand as she looked at her phone, deliberating on whether she should call her boyfriend or her best friend to come pick her up. She let out a sigh and looked up from her phone.

 

She decided on looking for a taxi and started walking towards the exit. She had been in this airport only three times in the past year. Almost exactly one year ago she had stepped into this building for the first time. It took a couple of years for her to finally come to Korea, but she had done it. After a year of going to college in her local University, she was able to transfer to Korea on an exchange program. She had been enjoying every single second of her stay here. She had gone to multiple kpop concerts, as was one of her goals, met her old friends that had moved back to Korea, and even met new people whom quickly became her friend. She found herself smiling as she thought about the past few months, reminiscing in her best memories.

 

 A sudden shriek met her ear and she almost jumped in shock, being ripped from her thoughts. Flashing camera lights and a crowd of girls surrounded her and she almost tripped. She let out a huff of air as a random girl hit her in the side, pushing her way to the front of the crowd. She sighed. An idol group, or actor must have arrived today. She let out a sigh and turned to see who it was. She had been to the airport for this before, but after two occasions where she got injured she stopped coming. She would support her favorite group, from afar. She just didn't like these situations at all.

 

As she looked around at the banners and cameras, her heart almost stopped. It was EXO! EXO was in the airport! She bit her lip as she tried to get a glimpse of the twelve gorgeous guys whom had stolen her heart three years ago. She was not surprised with the crowd. It was this very crowd that had scared her away. The amount of sasaengs that came was incredible, and she was not one of them. She didn't even want to be thought to be associated with them.

 

She decided to walk a ways down, so that she may be able to see them, just quickly, and then she'd disappear. That's all she wanted to do. She bit her lip as she looked for her favorite member, one of the twin towers.

 

CHANYEOL POV

 

I kept my eyes downcast, my shades protecting my eyes from the bright flashes of the fans cameras. Every now and then, I'd send them a smile, but I didn't want to rile them up into a frenzy. In the past, the fans could get very out of hand. I stayed focused on moving forward, anxious to get out of the building and back to our dorms to rest.

 

"Hyung..." I felt a tug on my sleeve and met Kai's puppy eyes. I hummed and waited for him to respond. "I need to pee. Go with me to the restroom? I don't want to go alone." He eyed the crowd and I got what he meant. He was afraid that something might happen if he goes alone. I put my arm around his shoulder and nodded.

 

"Let's go tell Suho." He nodded and we sped up to catch Suho. He agreed to let us go after talking to our manager. Sehun, Tao, and Baekhyun joined us and we quickly made our way to the restrooms. On our way over, I noticed a girl staring in our direction, luggage in one hand, and her phone in the other. She looked embarrassed as my eyes met hers and she looked away. I found myself smiling as we ducked into the bathroom. Kai practically ran to the urinal, Tao just behind him.

 

"Ahhh..." Kai made a noise of satisfaction as he relieved himself and I rolled my eyes in disgust. Baekhyun eyed me from the mirror as he was reapplying his eyeliner.

 

"What was that smile earlier?" He gave me a knowing look and I just shrugged. He turned to look at me and leaned against the sink. "You looked at that girl. She's probably a fan. Did you think she was cute? You've been dating Dara for a while. You shouldn't look at other girls."

 

I scowled at him and let out a sigh. "I don't know what you're talking about." I looked to my watch to distract myself. It was true. I had been dating my ideal girl for the past few months, but we hardly saw each other. Both of our schedules conflict with one another's and it's impossible to work around them. On top of that... I don't really like her. She isn't exactly how I thought she'd be. Yes, she's a great girl... But I am not interested in her anymore. No ones knows this. I always keep these kinds of things to myself.

 

As for the girl outside... I thought she was cute... But she's not really what I like in a girl. I thought about it as Baekhyun continued to talk, while I tuned him out. She had tanned skin and mid-length brown locks. She had been wearing a long white peacoat with black detailing. She was very petite and looked super innocent. And if she was a fan, I should definitely stay away from her. In the past, our fans have been quite aggressive. I shivered at the thought of them attacking us in past events.

 

"... lucky that she likes you. How long did you like her? It was crazy when she admitted to it almost a year ago." Baekhyun was still talking and I just hummed.

 

"When you guys finish, I'll be outside." I mumbled the words and started walking out of the bathroom, leaving an annoyed Baekhyun behind. I removed my shades as I pushed open the door. As soon as I exited the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter