4.5: Wedding Plans

The Prince and the Prince...wait What!? (On Hiatus)

Hi everyone!!! i'm back!!!! my summer school if over!!! so i can go back to updating this story~!!! i just wanted to say thank you to all that subcribed as well!! Thank you too: Inspirite_kpoplove, 2ne1DaraPark, Missthang213, ichi27eka, love_kris,Leesushi, esyahz, thecrownedraven, prince-jimin, jaeDONgsaeng, violetbiru, HaruKoiUta, ElieExo, and K-PopAHolic.

Now, on to other things, i've spilt Chapter 4 in to two parts, this is the first part, and i'm worknig on the second part of it Enjoy~

PS: sorry about the chapter title!

PSS: No not really #sorrynotsorry

PSSS: Please leave a comment if you want to, i would love to know what you think of the story right now~


It took Miguel five minutes to comprehend what was happening before he widened his eyes, it also took Jimin only 2 minutes before he was on the other side of the bed holding his crotch and wheezing in pain. “WHAT THE ACTUAL !?” Miguel screamed at the older boy while throwing everything he could reach, which was; several books, a stuffed rabbit, and two pillows. “Ow..ow!! Stop throwing things at me!” Jimin screamed back as he covered his face in his arms to avoid the in-coming books. “S-Stop!! I said Stop!” Jimin said and seized my arms and pinned them above Miguel’s head. “Now! Can you please clam down!?” Jimin asked the boy underneath me both of them panting from the kiss, and the fact the Miguel literally threw everything on his nightstand at him. “W-Why did you kiss me!?” Miguel said to the other, as he tried to wiggle out of his grip, “you told me to shut you up, so I did” Was all he said with a shrug of his shoulders. “T-that was my first kiss you idiot!!” Miguel screamed at Jimin and for added effect, kneed him in the balls, causing Jimin to gasp in pain and to fall on top of the younger boy.

“Miguel! Are you ok!? I hear screaming! Did you get hu-” was all Zeke was able to say as he saw what was in front of him; Jimin laying on top of Miguel, panting with glazed eyes, from pain or pleasure he doesn’t really want to know. One of Jimin’s hands holding his…erhm…royal goods and the other pinning Miguel down to the bed, his lips swollen from what is looks like kissing. And Miguel, oh he looks no better; his face is red from blushing and panting and his lips swollen from kissing as well from what it looks like it, with his knee in between the others….erhm…royal goods as well, and both his arms being held above his head by Jimin’s hand. “Umm…I’ll just go now…h-have a good night you both..: Zeke told them both as quickly as possible and left the room with a bang. But that lasted only two or so minutes before Zeke came back up running and threw a handful of small plastic squares and several lotions? “What the ..?” Miguel muttered as he was hit in the face with one of the small plastic squares. “Use protection!” Zeke yelled out and closed the door again.

“What are these things?” Miguel said to Jimin as he was let go of, and started to hold the small package in interest, “Ohh those are ummm…I actually don’t know what they are” Jimin told the other truthfully. “Well then why would Zeke give us these then?” Miguel muttered annoyed at the other, “Ask him tomorrow, I’m going to sleep, it’s been a boring day for me” Jimin told the other and sat on the bed with his arms behind his head and started to close his eyes. “Ok…wait…WHAT!? Not on my bed!” Miguel said and he tried to push the other off the bed, but to no success, “Shut up and just sleep” Jimin mumbled to the other and grabed Miguel and placed him on top of him, so now Miguel was laying on top of Jimin. “B-but….fine” Miguel pouted and blushed as Jimin petted his hair.

“Night”

“Night…”

The next day

“Migi wake up! It’s time for-HOLY !? WHAT THE ACTUAL !?” Rikako shouted as what she saw; Miguel was on Jimin’s chest fast asleep with his arms around the others neck and his legs in-between the others. Jimin was holding Miguel by his hips and his shirt was pulled halfway up showing off the youngers stomach, and oh..my…. “NO!!! Sora!! Get your horrendous child molesting son away from my son right now! Or so help me I’m chopping off his family jewels!” was heard all over the castle followed by screams and yells of an enraged queen.  

“So….you didn’t have right?” Miguel’s father asked as they ate breakfast. “Dad!! N-no!! We did nothing like that!” Miguel mumbled out as he stuffed his face to hide his embarrassment while Jimin just happily ate his eggs with a dumb smile on his face. “We didn’t sir, not yet at least” Jimin told them all and laughed at Miguel’s shocked look, “We will never do such a thing you little midget!” Miguel glared at the other and shoved a spoonful of eggs in his mouth. “If you do…. I’ve got condoms for you to use..” Zeke whispered to Miguel, “Ohh..…so those are what they were” Miguel thought to himself. “Anyways….forget about that, we must seek more arrangements for Miguel and Jimin’s marriage” Sora said to them all as she pushed away her plate signifying she was done eating. “Agreed, let’s start with rooming” Rikako said, “I saw, they stay in separate rooms until they are married” Rikako told the others and pulled out a small metal device and pressed a button showing a hologram of a huge castle.

The castle had two sides to it, one was modern and the other was classical. The modern side looked like a mansion with several big squares on the roof of it and had streams of water running out of it and into the lake below it. The classical side looked like what any type of castle would look like, with four towers all connected by a bridge and a fifth tower leaning on the side of it as well. And strangely all over the castle were several sliver tubes going in and out of the castle. At the entrance was a big stage which also looked like a concert hall of sorts.

“Our home is up-to-date with everything you could possibly think of, we even have our own concert hall as well, I’m sure you have heard of it, it’s called Alfea” Sora explained to them all, “Oh it’s so…unique” Rikako muttered and took a drank of her orange juice. “May I ask what are those tubes for” Miguel said to Jimin interest, “Oh those, they are transportation tubes, all you have to do is type in where you want to go, as long as he is connected to the tubes and it will bring you there. All of the tubes are connected to the halls, and towers, but not the rooms and such” Jimin explained to the younger. “Ohh…that’s’ cool, do people ever get stuck in those?” Miguel asked, “Umm….no….not that I ever heard of that it” Jimin said cheerfully “Anyways, this room, here can be Miguel’s until he is married and after he will move to Jimin’s room” Sora said as she pressed another button with circled on one of the squares of the modern part of the castle. “That’s Miguel’s soon-to-be room and this” another click of a button which showed another circle on the other side of the castle with was presumably Jimin’s room, “Is Jimin’s room, we’ll have a transportation tube connecting them if they wish” Woohyun said for Sora as he piled their plates together to make the servants job’s easier for them.

“I like the arraignment, now on to other things” Sky said, “Oh yes, when should we hold the wedding?” Woohyun finished for Sky, “Since they are both October babies likes make it in October” Sora told them all “How about October 31st?” Rikako asked them all.

“Sounds good”

“Sure

“Halloween wedding, yes, I’m up for that” Sora said excitedly as she placed the projection tool in her pocket. “sorry about my wife’s outburst, she loves Halloween” Woohyun said. “Now, other than that, let’s talk about something else more important, children” Sky told them as he leaned onto the table more.

“Yes/No”

Miguel and Jimin said at the same time. “I’m not getting you pregnant!” Miguel said as he glared at the other boy, “Who said I was the one getting pregnant?” Jimin smirked at the other as he crossed his arms and flexed his biceps. “Oh hell no! I’m not riding bottom!” Miguel screamed at the other as he tried not to look at the Jimin’s arms, which caused them both to argue forgetting what they were talking about before the children topic.

Five hours after breakfast

“Miguel…stop pouting….it’s unbecoming of you as a prince” Zeke muttered to the teen. “It’s not fair! Why do I have to marry the e!? I mean why can’t some other boy from the other kingdoms marry him!?” Miguel whined to Zeke. “Should I tell him why he is getting married off…” Zeke thought to himself. “When you are married you’ll find out why, ok Miguel?” Zeke said trying to reassure the boy, “Fine I guess…” Miguel muttered. “Migi you might want to start packing, they are only staying here for two more weeks, and you are leaving with them” Zeke said. “Oh…ok, thanks” Miguel told the man as he stood up and dusted his pants of dirt, and started to walk back to the castle.

When Miguel got back to his room he saw several things; Jimin on his bed eating a plate of cookies, his bed with crumbs on it, all his drawers and closets opened, and several luggage’s all opened. “What they are you doing here!?” Miguel sighed out as he pushed the older boy off of his bed and started to wipe the bed clean. “Well, since you are going to live with us, I thought I should help you pack, you don’t seem to have any blue clothes do you?” Jimin asked the other after he put away the plate. “Why would I need to wear blue? I can wear purple instead” was the only replay Jimin got, “I was wondering since on Fridays we wear blue” Jimin said happily. “The is wrong with these idiots..” Miguel whispered under his breath.

“Yo what’s this?” Jimin said as he held up a item that made Miguel go wide eyed before he tackled Jimin to the ground trying to get the item. “LET IT GO!”


ANd that's the end!!! sorry if it's short >.< i promsie i dont make my stories short on purpose!!!! till next time~!!!!!