2: Short beginings

The Prince and the Prince...wait What!? (On Hiatus)

10 years later

A boy, no older than 16 was walking through the royal halls of Stoll, wearing a loose clothing and has a gold locket around his neck signifying his royalty. Behind him was his butler Zeke, despite the ridiculous name Zeke was quite terrifying as he stood a perfect 6’9 and was all muscles. “Young Master.....slow down Queen Rikako does not like the halls dirty…” Zeke muttered loud enough so the boy could hear him. “Zeke now is not the time to be worrying over something like that when my mother is trying to wed me off!” The boy in question hissed out as he said Mother. “Queen Rikako has only the best intentions for you Young Master….” Zeke trailed off as he watched the young boy walk fast. “Young Master is too emotional these days…” Zeke thought to himself as he walked faster to catch up with the boy.

“Mother!!! Why are you doing this!?” The boy screamed out once he opened the doors to the throne room, to see his mother sitting on the throne drinking tea and talking with his father King Sky. “Now dear, that’s not how we as royalty go into a room, turn around and do that again, but how we taught you too” Rikako told her son and poured herself more tea. “Really...at a time like this she is drinking tea!?” the boy in question muttered but was heard Zeke who cracked up a smile at it and held open the door so the boy can open it again. “Mother, why have you betrothed me?” The boy called out as he opened the door again and walked to his parents. “Because dear, we are doing this to strengthen our relationship with our fellow Kingdoms” Rikako said as she sipped her tea. “But to a boy?!” He screamed out, “Yes, you are marrying Prince Jimin of Hazard in 5 months” His father said dismissively as he placed his drink on the arm of his throne. “No!! I am not marrying that fool!!” “Miguel Kim! You will be marrying him and that’s final!” His mother raised her voice shocking both him and his father, since Rikako never ever yelled.

“Yes, Mother…” The boy known as Miguel said as he pouted. “Good, now go and get ready, the Park’s will be coming over for dinner today” Sky said as stood up stretching since he has been sitting on that throne for over two hours. “Yes Father..” Miguel nodded and walked out of the throne room with his head hung low. “Young Master, do you wish to take a bath or a shower?” Zeke asked Miguel as they walked to his room, “A bath Zeke…” Miguel said to the other as they walked up a couple of stairs to get to his room. It was always tradition to have the eldest son’s room on the top tower, but most of the time Miguel complained saying it was such a hassle to get too. “Zeke, have you herd of this Prince Jimin?” Miguel asked the butler, “No but I have heard of him being quite a flirt to the princesses of the other lands. “Great, just great…” Miguel muttered as they got to the door and opened it and stepped into his room.

Miguel’s room or what Zeke liked to call it a ‘Pigsty’ was cluttered with clothes and empty plates everywhere and homework that his teacher gave him to do over the summer. “This place is disgusting. Why don’t you clean this hell hole up?” Zeke asked the younger as he maneuvered around a pile of dirty boxers. “I would but that is such a hassle” Miguel told the other as he waved his hand in the air, “I’ll go run your bath, you stay here” Zeke said as he walked to the bathroom and the water. “Thank you Zeke” Miguel called out to the other as he sat on the bed and took out a book to read, “Scented bubbles?” Zeke said over the sound of the rushing water. “Yes please can you make it smell like watermelon please?” Miguel called out as he started to take off his clothes to get ready for the bath.

After the bath and in the hall ways

“ !, Mom is going to kill me!” Miguel thought as he ran the hall way to the dinner hall since he fell asleep after taking the bath. As he turned the corner he bumped into a boy or man, Miguel couldn’t tell since he was short. “Oh sorry Sir!” Miguel said and helped him up. Once they were standing up Miguel could see that he was taller than the boy/man by a good head and a half. “Umm..Hi…sorry for making you fall” Miguel said shyly, “Its ok, my name is Jimin, Prince Jimin” The Boy/man said and extended his hand.

Prince

ing

Jimin

“WHAT THE !? YOU’RE A MIDGET!!!”


So how did you all like this?! i hoped you did!!! please leave a comment on who you liked so far and bye by~!!!