3: Kiss at first shut up

The Prince and the Prince...wait What!? (On Hiatus)

“Now Miguel say sorry to Jimin”

“I’m sorry you’re a midget…”

“Miguel! Apologize to him properly!” His father scolded him as they looked at Miguel, “Fine…sorry I called you a midget” Miguel muttered loud enough so Jimin could hear him. “It’s ok” Jimin said as he took a sip of his drink. “Enough of this talk, Now Rikako, we must plan arrangements on who will be going where” Jimin’s mother Queen Sora said she put away her utensils on the plate. “We don’t mind if Miguel goes with you, we have our daughter Grace to rule after us” Sky told them as he looked at his eldest daughter. “Thank you Father, I promise I won’t let you down” Grace told Sky with a smile on her face, “Ok then, now that’s out of the way we must talk about some more important things…” Jimin’s father King Woohyun said. “I understand, Jimin, Miguel why don’t you go take a walk” Rikako asked at them both.

“Yes Mother/Queen Rikako”

“So….who’s going to be the husband?” Jimin asked when we were out in the court yard, “Obliviously me, I’m taller then you and everything” Miguel said to the short boy. “Let’s settle this with who’s older?” Jimin looked up at the taller boy with a smile, “Ok, on one….two….three!”

“October 13th, 99015!”

“October 2nd, 99017!”

“Y-you’re older than me!?” Miguel screamed at the apparently older boy in shock, “Yeah, I guess you can call me Hyung then, oh wait maybe even Oppa” Jimin laughed out at the boys expression he got. “W-what!? No! Never will I ever call you that word!” Miguel said as he got over his shock, “Oh well, now show me where your lands famous mountains are Kiddo” Jimin said to Miguel while looking up at him. “O-ok…f-follow m-me Hyung…” Miguel muttered and started to walk to where the mountains, or well where you can see them form here that is. “What’s it like in Hazard?” Miguel asked the elder. “Umm....there is a lot of lakes and waterfalls in Hazard, most of the people there live in small villages made of leaves on top of the lakes” Jimin told the younger, “Anything else?” Miguel said, “Most of the time it rains their” Jimin said and after that they walked in silence.  “Well we are here now; the mountains of Stoll” Miguel said dismissively, “Wow…” was all Jimin could say. “Yo Jimin, what do you want to do next? Other than see a huge pile of rocks?” Miguel asked the older after 5 whole minutes of staring at the mountain, “Umm.......where’s your room? I want to see my wife-to-be’s room” Jimin said after looking away from the mountain. “Sure I guess, you might want to prepare for the walk up their then” Miguel said to Jimin as they started to walk back to the castle, “What do you mean?” “Oh you’ll find out when we get their”

After the long treacherous path of walking up their stairs

“Dear god! How can you walk up those stairs every day!?” Jimin breathed out once they got to his room, “I walk up the stairs? What else do you expect me to do? Fly?” Miguel said sarcastically as he sat on his bed. “Shut up!” Jimin told the other as he lay flat on the floor, “Make me” Miguel stuck out his tongue at the older. Jimin stood up and walked over to the younger boy and pinned him to the bed. “W-what are you doing!?” Miguel screamed out at the other once he was pinned to the bed. “Shutting you up” Jimin growled to the other as their faces were up in front of each other.  “W-what l-let m-me go!! Z-Zek-Mmmm!!” Miguel screamed out but was muffled by Jimin’s lips.


Hello agin!! its Otto!! i would like to thank everyone that ha subbed mystory or commented on it!!! and tell me if you liked howit ended please and thank you