1: Beginings

The Prince and the Prince...wait What!? (On Hiatus)

The continents name was Di Angelo, no one knew why but his Grandmother told him it was because of how angles clocked in white led their people here thousands of years ago. Grateful of their saviors they named their new land after them, hence the name Di Angelo. From what he remembered the five founding families made several towns in the new lands and called them; Stoll home of the Kim’s, Pilot home of the Jung’s, Hazard home of the Park’s, Pluto home of the Lee’s, Nox home of the Woo’s, and the forbidden land Primal. All seven towns were peaceful for years until something great turned them all against each other. Brother against brother. Until the continents split off from each other, causing huge rifts to their lands. And among the chaos a giant tree sprung and held each of the now countries together. It was then called Mother, and all seven families vowed to never cause something like this to happen and closed off all their entrances from each other, they only time these were to be opened was on the anniversary of the birth of the great tree.

“Jimin? Are you still reading that book your grandmother gave you?” A woman in her late 20’s asked her 8 year old son as he sat on his bed reading “The Book of the Great Beginning”. “Oh, sorry Mother, it’s just really interesting to read this” Jimin told his mother as he closed the book and placed it on his night stands. “Ok then, hurry up we are having dinner now and I don’t want you to miss it” She said to her son as she walked in the hall ways. “Coming Mother!” was all the was heard before he closed his bedroom door and raced after the woman.


How did you all like this!? i hoped you did~!!!! please leave a comment if you can~ and tell me if i missed any spellings!!!