Can't Hide { Part 1 }

Being The First Lover in His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You still don’t have any strength to meet Himchan, even though it has been a week since that moment. Yes, that moment, when Himchan suddenly kiss you while you were sleeping in his living room.

‘Aigoo. How would I do? I’m too shame to meet him’

You yawn for a while and quickly go the bath as your empty stomach started to make very annoying sound.

Then, few minute later, you finish bathing and wear a t-shirt with short as you just stayed at home today. ‘There was no any plan today’

You were about going out from your room, when suddenly your mother opened the door. And as the result, your head got bumped with the door.

“Ouch! Umma?!”  you yelling.

“Aigoo my baby. Umma so sorry, I don’t mean to. Umma though unnie still sleeping,” she replied.

You shook your head, “annyi, I’m already awake. Wae umma?”

“Himchan was waiting for you down there. He’s about asking you out. He wants to ask for your help, bought some groceries for him”.

You shocked and just nod your head, ‘aigoo that man. Doesn’t he feel shy with me?’

You get inside your room and changing your cloth to a white shirt and a long skirt. Then, you put some lip balm on your lips, and put some eyeliner to your eyes.

After satisfy with your appearance, you grab your bag and went out to downstairs. And you saw Himchan standing in front of your family photo.

“I’m ready. Let’s go”, you said to him.

He shocked with your sudde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter