That Moment { Part 2 }

Being The First Lover in His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right now, he really doesn’t know what he should do. All he knows, to call someone. He quickly grabs his phone and just makes a call without seeing the receiver.

“Annyeong. Who’s there?” asked the receiver.

“Annyeong. It’s me, Himchan. Could you please, whoever you are, help me? I’m really hurt right now, jebal,” he appeal.

“Himchan-ah! Where are you?”

“At Seoul Park. Parking lot.”

Without any single word, the receiver ends the call. After a few minutes later, someone knocked his car’s window.

“Himchan-ah?! Aigoo, gwaenchana? Here let me drive the car,” you said to Himchan.

He really shocked, but he was too sick for another quarrel. He just follows what you asked and sit at passenger seat, beside the driver seat. Then, after you started to drive, he too, started to fell asleep.

Along the journey to his house, also yours, you sometimes looked at his face. ‘Aigoo, why I must fallen in love with this freaking annoying guy?’

You discover all over his face. Sometimes you get shocked because while he sleeping, he always mumbling. And that’s make you smile and more love to him.

*****************************************************************************

“Himchan-ah, ireona. We have arrive to your home”, you called him. But he still sleeping, and suddenly he grab your hand and hug it. It’s really make you blush and shy.

‘Aigoo. He really make my heart beat mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter