The Proposal { Part 2 }

Being The First Lover in His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, Channie! Why did you left so early just now? I thought you were angry with Eun Cha”, Yongguk asked Himchan, after they finish their late dinner.

“Aniyo, I wasn’t angry with her or anyone. I just remember something that time. Forgot to say something to you guys. Mianhae”, he replied, coldly.

Yongguk nodded and he continued walks to living room. Himchan just looked at Yongguk, and shook his head rapidly.

‘No! I’m not! Stop it, pabo-ya Himchan! Why you must feel this, and worse it was for that girl? Are you nuts? Stop it!’

******************************************************************************

“Aigoo Gukkie. Not again. Why?”

“Jebal Channie-ah. I want to meet her today. I had something to do with her. Please, I need your car”.

“Okay, you can use my car. But I will follow you guys today”.

“Aigoo Channie, waeyo? Aish, this so hard”.

******************************************************************************

“Yongguk oppa, where are we going?”

“Just follow us”.

You nodded your head and just get into Himchan’s car. Then, Himchan drove his car, to the place that Yongguk already told him before they picked you up.

“Come, my lady”, Yongguk grab your hand, and asked you to follow him. You nodded and walking behind him, while Himchan followed you guys from behind.

“Eun Cha-ah, I have something to tell you”.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter