That Moment { Part 1 }

Being The First Lover in His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After both you and your parents send Mr. and Mrs. Kim at airport, you all continue to going back. All of a sudden, Himchan grasp your hand and take you away. Your parents just looked at you guys and they really hope their plan will be successful.

Meanwhile…

“Let me go!”. You looked at Himchan with angry sight. How could he, doing this in front of your parents.

“What?! What do you think? Hey, listen here. Me either, doesn’t want to make my hand dirty by holding your hand. I just think that we should discuss about this,” Himchan replied, annoyingly with his cold hearted attitude.

“Discuss about what?,” you asked, clueless. Suddenly Himchan burst out his laugh. Really annoying on your hearing.

“About my umma’s request. About you’re going to be my ‘bodyguard’,” he replied without looked at you.

“Nothing to be discuss. Annyeong,” before he could say anything more, you quickly run towards a taxi, as your parents already left.

“That girl really wants to get something from me. You just wait and see, what will I done to you”.

*****************************************************************************

In taxi

‘Aigoo. He’s really such a crazy man. Really annoying but still cute in my sight. Aigoo, Himchan-ah can you be nice to me,jebal’.

After had an informal discussion with you at airport just now, Himchan drive his car to a place that he likes the most.

‘Who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter