Their house

Lost Princess

"Sooooo...your telling me, that I'm a Princess and that I'm not meant to be on this planet and that we actually know each other and there are twelve of you and we all have powers but this whole time I was stuck in a house with those three es?"

"Um..yeh."

I am so confused right now.

"Why didn't you come before? Why wait 6 years?"

"All our spaceships died and we can't teleport to another planet. It's too dangerous."

While this was slowly making it's way through my mind, Bacon or whatever his name is was making some weird green thing that I'm supposed to drink.

"Drink it down fast."

I gulped a big mouthful. Trying my hardest not to go with my instincts and spit it all out, I swallowed it. 

"What the hell was that?!?" 

"It's a reviving potion. It brings back old memories."

"You guys can make potions now? What is this Exotic world some form of Harry Potter?"

"What is Harry Potter?"

"omg" I facepalmed "Nevermind, it's nothing"

They stared at me strangely. Then the door opened with a huge BANG that got us all on our feet ready to take on the intruder.

Well....that was until the intruder came spinning into the kitchen while yelling at the top of his lungs some weird song that I've never heard before.

"ing hell Kai what is wrong with you we thought you were some sort of attacker." yelled Luhan

"Chill Lulu no one is going to attack us and get away with it." replied the new dude. "Oh and who is this? OH MY GOD- is that Eun Ae? IT IS EUN AE. DO YOU REMEBER ME-"

"SHUT UP KAI" 

"Am I not even allowed to say hi now what is this -"

"People can hear you screaming from miles away and we don't know if there are Utopian spies here and I'm not about to find out the hard way."

This was getting more and more weird. 

"Are there any more of you guys here?" I broke up the argument.

"