Old Friends

Lost Princess

"Park Yos Deol!" an annoying high-pitched voice yelled in the air. "What?!" I yelled back. This was just like normal. She would wake me up calling me and would always have something for me to do. My life was like Cinderella's before she got her prince charming. My mum was the step-mum and my two elder sisters were the step-sisters. I had to get ready for school now. "You need to clean the living room!!" she yelled back. I groaned. I was already late how will I get to school? I rushed downstairs and quickly whipped out a vaccum cleaner.

Phew. I was done within 10 minutes. Our living room was quite big. Our house was like a mansion.

Well I guess 6 years of practice helps. I glanced at the clock and sighed. I had 10 minutes to get ready and go to school. My uniform was already on so I just picked up my bag and rushed out the door. I cursed as I stared at my bike. Stupid 'sisters' had trashed it. Now my only choice was to run.

Surprisingly I made it on time. I guess I was sort of a fast runner. My first class was Geography. I hate Geography. Why did I chose it? Matbe because a couple of es forced me too. They were in this class too. Straightening my uniform, I walked in. "Oh look. There she is. I thought geek was actually gonna skip class for a second." Bong Cha said earning laughs from the whole class. I just took my seat. "Not gonna do anything??" she mocked. Before the class could even laugh, the teacher walked in. Mr.Wilkins was rather intimidating and was generally someone you would avoid so the whole class shut up. If Mr.Wilkins didn't have the reputation he did have, then all of us would've fallen asleep. His lessons were always boring and even I, whose attention span is quite long and always gets the right amount of sleep found myself drifting off sometimes.

After an hour and a half of non-stop monotone talking, the bell finally rung and I was allowed out. Normal people (who are treated like normal people) would sit in the cafeteria, but a person like me who isn't exactly normal because no one has natural blue hair and eyes, would sit alone on the roof top. No one ever came up here beacuse it was 'dirty'. Actually, that was just the way up. The stairs were like a hollow tunnel that lead to the top. Once you got out, you ended up in a dusty dark room that had cobwebs everywhere. From there on, no one dared to go on. Except for me. While exploring, I found a door. Now the mere sight of this door would send those es running out of here screaming for the guy es to save them. (If you were wondering, it's Teen Top ) The door had a thick, hard, blackish substance (remember it's dark)  running from the top to bottom. It looked like someone had poured buckets of blood down the top of the door and had let it dry. The door itself was really old and felt like wood. The knob was made of something that looked like brass but tarnished. I was a bit surprised to find this in our school but either way, I opened it. I expected it to be some sort of room covered in blood but instead was blinded by the light the flowers and trees admitted. Also the smell. The beautiful fresh smell of nature that you could never experience here in Seoul. And nearby I had discovered a beautiful waterfall.  There was no roof. It was like a jungle on top of our school. Before I knew it, I had fallen in love with this place. The rest of our school wasn't boring but compared to this?? It didn't stand a chance. It was quiet here. Just what I wanted. Also, the time here seems to pass slower. This place was wonderful, no es and jerks humiliating anybody, no digusting smells of sweaty human bodies, I loved it.

(waterfall)

Sadly, I had to leave when the bell rang. Next period, History and then Science before we have lunch and last period was Tech. History was okay. It was interesting. And there were no annoying es there. Only Changjo was there. All the rest of the people seemed to not like History. Changjo is there, so why don't I dread this class as well? Well....Changjo........Changjo is....different. Yeah different. When the other jerks are laughing, he isn't. Instead, he has a face on which says something like 'These hyungs are so immature. Whats so funny about it anyway? They should be helping her'. When were alone, such as in this class, he's actually really nice and smart.

As I walked in today, everyone looked at me as if expecting something. 'What?!' I though. Then I remembered......Oh Yeah.....He asked me out. I don't know why I couldn't love him seeing as he has never done anything bad to me. I don't know, I'm weird. My seat is next to Changjo's and as he walked in, he plonked himself down beside me and said "It's fine, I know you don't feel the same way, but this won't ruin our friendship right?" "HUH??" I answered. Then it hit me. So he knew I was going to say no so,....yeah. OK. I need to ask him something. "Can you like read minds or something?" I asked. "Huh What No. Oh I'm just very good at reading people. And your very easy to read." He answered. "Oh OK then" I replied.

We were studying Ancient China today. Something about going in depth on the topic.......I'm pretty sure we started that yesterday. That period passed by pretty quickly in my opinion.  Now for Science, I think we were dissecting a cow's eyeball today. I always wondered what it would be like. Would it stink like it did when we dissected fish? What would it look like? Well I found out soon enough and never again did I want to see it. Once I walked in, a horrible odour of a thousand rotting bodies overwhelmed my senses and I nearly vomited. Then I saw it. That eyeball.

It was disgusting. That period was chaos because there weren't enough pairs of gloves for us all so the es ended up barehanded. Normally they would have bullied some classmates into giving them theirs but Mr. Helm was our Science teacher and though he was knew, he sent out an aura that stated he was NOT to be messed with. That scared everyone. Well, almost everyone. I wasn't scared of him at all. So while we I was disecting that disgusting eyeball, the rest of the class was too busy yelling out "EWWWWWWW". Especially those botches. Gutless idiots. I knew why they hated me. It was because they knew I was naturally beautiful (WITHOUT MAKEUP) unlike them who had to cake their faces with it.

FINALLY, the bell rung. I nearly ran out of that classroom so I could get fresh air again. I sighed as I made my way to my beatiful forest. Our lunch went for 3 hours normally. I had brought my swimming costume with me. I wanted to explore the waterfall today. As I walked up the abandoned old stairs to the door, I was still thinking about it. When I opened the door to greet my wonderful forest, the atmosphere seemed different. Not a bad different but it was still.....different. Then I heard voices. Really quit voices. Who was there? It couldn't be the es because it sounded like males. 'OH NO IT BETTER NOT BE TEEN TOP' I screamed in my mind. As I crept closer, I could hear better now. There were 2 males chatting. "Remember this place?" asked the first one. "Yeah I remember. How could I forget? We made it after all" replied the second one. Wait....they made this place???? The first one was about to say something when I stepped out of my hiding spot. "Kim Eun Ae?" asked the first one. That name sounded really similar but my head hurt thinking about it. It hurt A LOT. "Who........." I questioned. "You. Your Kim Eun Ae" the second one said. My head started throbbing again. "What? I'm Park Yos Deol not Kim Eun Ae and who ARE you?" I asked. "Y-You mean you don't know us? Well then I'm Luhan and this is Baekhyun" the second Luhan said. My head hurts so much right now. Those name sounded familiar as hell but I couldn't find out why. They also looked so similar and I didn't know why. Then I remembered the pictures on my phone. I quickly went and got out my phone. I looked through every one of them. All 1983 photos. They were filled with me and 2 other guys. 2 other guys that happened to look like younger versions of Luhan and Baekhyun. "W-Would these guys happen to be you guys?" I asked, showing them the picture. "YES! THAT PROVES-shhhhhhhhhh Baekhyun!-sorry, that your Kim Eun Ae."Luhan said. "Then why does my mum and my sisters call me Park Yos Deol?" I asked. "I don't know but they definetly aren't your real family" Luhan said. "Aren't my real family?" I questioned. "Trust me their not. We are childhood friends. I know you probably won't beleive me if I tell you the truth right now so I'll explain it slowly. First though, I can explain the reason why your hair is naturally blue and same with your eyes" Baekhyun said. "Then start" "OK. So. basically, your EXO Planet's to-be-Queen. Exotics are the inhabitants of EXO Planet and all Exotics have powers but not colourful hair and eyes. Only the royals do and it is usually a combination of the hair style they want and their favourite colours. Do you want me to continue?" "Yes, keep going" "Okay well, your on Earth right now because the Utopians (inhabitants of Utopia) invaded EXO Planet at it's weakest point and as long as EXO Planet's to-be-king/queen is alive, EXO Planet cannot be defeated. So Professor Norum sent you here. Anything else?" "Yes. You said that I had powers right?" "Yeah......." " Well how come I didn't know about this?" " Your powers can only develop in EXO Planet and you start around the age of 5. You left when you were 8 so all your progress in developing your powers were gone and you had to start anew. If you were on EXO Planet, your powers would've bloomed at the age of 10 but on other planets, you get it at around 20 which is why Exotics don't leave EXO Planet until after the age of 10 because then you can use your powers on any planet" "So... I have to wait till I'm 20 now?" "Yeap" "Even if I'm on EXO Planet?" "Yup" "Damn.....Tell me more." "Well-RIIIIINNNNGGGGGG (school bell)meet us after school at the front gates OK" "K. Bye" and I hurried to Tech. We had woodwork for tech and we were making a bunch of wooden fish in the midst of swimming.

We were nearly finished afterall and after 2 more lessons I could take it home. Because I liked that calss, it passed quite quickly and soon enough I was walking towards the front gates. I walked towards there and guess  what??

I wouldn't have seen them at all if they hadn't waved at me. Surrounding them was the whole school's female population. They all turned around and glared at me when they waved. I raised by eyebrow at their hostility. They were griting their teeth now. "Come on Baekhyun, lets go." I said before dragging them away. They were baffled. It was so obvious. "So......you wanna comd to our house?" asked Baekhyun "You have a house on Earth?? I thought you lived in EXO Planet" "Well we just made it. It's in the country" "You made a- oh yeah you have powers. Well lets go then."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OH DEAR I can't write properly so your probably going to be dissapointed DDDDDDDDDD :