Final !

Tragedy in December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyojin and Lay have known each other from diapers. They’re really bestie. They have been wash together, laugh in happiness together, crying together and many more that they can’t even remember. Wherever they go, they are always together. Sometimes, people often mistook them as siblings. When they’ve become mature and older, they have been ignoring each other not because they hate each other but because they have their own group of friends and future. But, everything will change when Lay had confessed to Hyojin.

“Please accept me…” Lay knelt down in front of her. “Please Yixing…I can’t…Let just be friends, huh?” Hyojin pulled Lay’s hands while sobbing. “I understand…” Lay took his hands back, harshly and walked away leaving Hyojin who was sobbing under a snowy tree.

 

*Flashback

 

            “Hey, want to grab something to eat after school?” Lay tapped Hyojin shoulder, gently. “Yeah, but I don’t have money...” Hyojin smiled then whined a little and pulled his hands away from her shoulder. “Don’t worry. I’m a gentleman, okay? I’ll pay.” He gave his teeth smiled. “Yeah, sure you are. And don’t forget to bring your coat! It’s snowing.” She smacked his head. “WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!” Lay whined like a kid. “For your forgetful brain.” She grinned. “You’re worst than me. SO, WATCH YOUR MOUTH LITTLE KID!” Lay yelled and grinned playfully. “Aish, arraso. I’m the worst. Anyways, see you later. I’ve class. Annyeong!~” They hugged each other and walked to their own classes.

 

FAST FORWARD AFTER SCHOOL~

 

            “Hey, let’s go!” Hyojin nodded and walked together to their favourite café. “Welcome to XOXO café, Yixing and Hyojin. What bring you here? Let me guess…Hmm, two hot chocolates?” The women in a late twenty welcome them. “Just as usual, auntie. And I though you’ve forget our name. We don’t come here as usual lately…” Hyojin and Lay grinned. Hyera who was the women name shook her head and walked away. “How could I forget you two!” She yelled before disappeared into a drink section. Hyojin and Lay just chuckled and sat near a window.

            “So, where you’ll work when we finish school?” Hyojin tapped her fingers on the tabled while staring into Lay’s brown eyes. “Hmm, I don’t know yet. I think I’ll work at Canada?” Hyojin immediately froze. “W-why so far???” He shrugged his shoulder and grabbed Hyojin hands. Now, they looked like a couple and not a sibling. “I don’t know. I feel like it. And anyways, the purpose I tell you to come here is this night before our graduating tomorrow, right? I want you to come to our favourite park at 10 pm. I need to tell something important.” She opened to say something but Lay put his fingers in front of her.

            At the same time, a waiter has arrived. He felt burdensome so he said quickly and left their table, “T-thank you for drinking in XOXO café. E-enjoy.” Lay burst into laughter so as Hyojin. “WHAT A PATHETIC GUY!” People around them looked at them weirdly but immediately smiled because they know them. Of course, the popular like siblings in their neighbour hood. “Ahh, sorry…” They said and the people just chuckled and continued to do their activity.

            “Wait, I hear you’ve become kingka with the…what? EXO? IDK… BUT WHY?! Oh, I forgot…You’re popular…Ouch!” She grinned and received a smacked from him. “One question at one time, will ya? And yes and yes and I don’t know. They just grabbed me into their group and your brother really like an idiot sometimes.” We high-fived each other and laughed.

           

When the SPECIAL night came…

 

            “Aish, I’m forgot my coat, AGAIN.” Hyojin mumbled while rubbing her cold arms. “Huh?” “You forgot, AGAIN! See? You’re the worst than me!”She glared but immediately smiled because she felt warm right now. “T-thanks…HEY, WHY ARE YOU HURTING ME ALWAYS?!!!” She run after him and finally after a what thousand years, she caught him and together they fell on the grass. “Ahh, it’s so long we play like this…” Lay mumbled and close his eyes in peace. She nodded and stood up.

“Can you hurry? I’ve a lot to do. Tomorrow our graduating, right?” He nodded and took a deep breath.“If I say, don’t freak out… I.....I love you, Hyojin… I don’t know when but now…You see…” He rubbed his neck sheepishly. “I love you too, Yixing…” She said but not as a lover. She thought that he said that because he’ll go to Canada but Lay had confessed to her directly. “No…Not as a brother but more than that…” Hyojin mind tried to think about the thing he said and replied about a minute later. “I…I…”

 

*End of flashback

*No, no Yixing… Don’t leave me alone…. Don’t go…* Hyojin’s legs gave in and the next minutes she black out. The temperature was so cold that people will catch a cold. But thanks to Lay’s coat that she manage to keep warm until the morning. A boy who was her classmates found her on the grass and took her to her home.

“He--- HYOJIN-AHH!!! WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU?!!” Her mom worriedly covered Hyojin with a few blankets that she brought. Hyojin body was hot because she stayed outside all night. “I…I think…I c-can’t go to…s-school…” Her voice cracked when she talked. “Don’t worry…I’ll go to your school and pick the thing. Now, rest…” Her neighbour, Myungsoo said and Hyojin mom just nodded. “T-thanks Myungsoo…” The next moment she passed out.

 

2 years later…

 

Hyojin POV

2 years have past, 2 years, I don’t saw Lay again. 2 years, I started a new life without him, 2 years, my parents passed away because of a car accident. I don’t go graduating in school. I miss eomma, appa and him so much. The one I have now was Baekie. *Na-ereoreoung, ereoreoung, ereoreoung-dae! Na----* “I’m awake…I’m…aw………ake….” I mumbled and picked the alarm clock and threw it across the room. *BANGGG!* “O-omo, what it is?!” I stood up and walked to my new EXO alarm clock that have been destroyed by my own self. “NOOOOO!!! BYUN BAEK HYUN!!!” I yelled and my brother, Baekhyun dashed through my room.

“WHAT… BYUN HYOJIN!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?! YOU’VE ONLY HAVE THIRTY MINUTES TO GO TO WORK!” He yelled and even a few birds flew away. “I don’t care. Oppa…my cloc---WHAT?!!!” I threw the clock at him and dashed to my bathroom but luck isn’t in my side. I fell flat on the face. “OWWW….. Whyyy……….” Baekhyun sighed and helped me up. “I’ll buy you a new EXO brand clock later. Now, get into the bathroom and washed fast.” I nodded and walked lifelessly to the bathroom.

After fifteen minutes, I dress up to a cloth I will wear to work. “Baekie~~~…..BAEK!!! BAEKHYUN, WHERE ARE YOU?!!!” I yelled my lung out and the whole house shook a bit. “Urghhh…” Luck really isn’t on my side. My brother a.k.a Byun Baek Hyun, the idol has left me alone without went to my workplace together. I run to a near by bus stop and mumbled, “Where---OH, THERE A CAB… HERE!!!” I yelled while waving my hands like a mad women. “Keep the change and please HURRY because I’m late.” The driver nodded and immediately drove to my workplace.

            “I’m not late, right?” I smiled nervously at the secretary. “Urm, Hyojin. You late fifteen minutes and… Mr. Wu want to see you. NOW!” I nodded my head a little and walked to Mr. Wu office, slowly. “What excuse I’ll give???” I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. “Come in.” I heard a deep but stern voice behind the door. I gulped and twisted the doorknob.

            For your information, the kingka that I hate now has been a boss at my workplace. At the same time, he an idol. Two jobs at a time, huh? Must be tiring. But, since the only one who at Canada who was, Lay. My old bestfriends work at there but at the same time an idol like Kris, EXO and Lay rarely saw each other. EXO and my brother were now an idol at SM Company. They were popular. And they’ve become my friends. Although Kris is my friend, he is scary.

“Oh, Miss Byun. You’re late.” He removed his spectacle and folded his hand together. “Urm…I’m sorry, Mr. Wu. My alarm clock didn’t have a battery and my phone is died…” I bowed but what I heard was a chuckled. I looked up and was great by a smiling him. “I already said to call me Kris and not Mr. Wu when we’re alone, right?” I nodded and looked away.

“Well, don’t lie to me Hyojin… I know…You woke up late. And it is your own fault.” He scolded me. I flushed and stuttered. “H-how do you know?” He chuckled and grabbed his phone then gave it to me.

 

From : Bacon~

Yah, Kris… Don’t trust her. SHE WOKE UP LATE! What a sleeping beauty she is… Tsk, tsk, tsk… XD.

~XOXO~ (Baekhyunnie~)

Sent : 25/12/2013

Wednesday.

 

*Oh my……..BYUN BAEK HYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* I cursed him silently in my mind. “It’s okay. He still love you. Just want to tease you, I guess?” I blushed even more and looked down in embarrassment.

He just chuckled and then a serious looked appeared on his face. “Anyways I call you not to scold you but to gain you a promotion. Be my SECRETARY. Are you okay with that?” I looked up and stared at his face in shock. “I….I don’t know how to say. Yes, I want that. Thank you! Thank you so much!” He just smiled and patted my head. “But, how Heri?” His smiled disappeared and a frowned on his face instead. “SHE FIRE!” I laughed and a grinned appeared on his face.

“By the way, you’re going to move into my office. See that table? It’s your. No buts! You are my secretary so, you will always be by my side. Understand?” I frowned but nodded anyways. I bowed and walked outside. I closed the door and puffed my cheek. “God…Together with him? My life will be miserable…….” I mumbled but as I said luck isn’t on my side. Heri the old queenka in my old school, heard it.

“OH, YOU’RE THE ONE WHO GRABBED MY POSITION, HUH?! HOW--- Oh, Mr. Wu…” She wanted to slap me but as she saw someone behind my back she put her hand behind her back. I turned my head and sighed in relief. “Thank God you’re here or I’ll dead.” He just chuckled and ruffled my hair. Then, his smiled disappeared. “Heri, as I said… You’re fire and now. Get your things out of my building. NOW!” He yelled and immediately she run away and got her things then dashed outside.

“K-kris, isn’t that too…mean…?” I had to tip-toed to whisper in his ears. He didn’t care about we’re in office and many people now were watching the scene and he just simply pecked my cheek and wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter