The Star

Miracles In December

"you shine the most in this world, even in the deepest of depths"

The Star

 

October 10th, 2007 

The sun was shining bright today. Wonder why? I thought the weather forecast said it was going to rain? I sighed grumpily as I took off my puffy jacket off and ruffled my hair, taking a seat. My friends are absent today due to suspension. 

Yixing snickered under his breath.

Bastards. I warned you. Hngh.. the teacher's here. I actually am in dire mode to study and improve my Korean but the class is just too boring. The sloution? Get a girlfriend. Who does the teacher think I am? Superman? Even my grandma calls me ugly and she can't even see properly due to her eyesight. I open my book and frown. Korean is hard. As I look at the window and gazed at the view outside, I smile. A company is actually hiring me to become a star. Damn- I mean wow. I don't curse. 

Just when Yixing was about to reach the peak of his imaginary celebrity-life story. There came a flying pen from a direction and knocked his head. He snapped back to reality when he thought it was his teacher but the class wasn't looking at him. They were looking at their classroom door. Yixing frowned and tilted his head. Their class door was supposed to have a rectangular glass in the middle but that thing just dissapeared somehow. 

Did that thing actually come from outside?

"What is this nonsense.." The teacher mumbled under her breath before jogging towards the door, making Yixing and his classmates stand. When he, too, was standing beside the teacher, he found a pair of feet laying on the ground on the far right side of his view. The teacher pulled the pair of feet and shouted, "Yah!", making the person stand up.

Yixing was all confused at the moment, why would she lay down on the floor? but then he was even more confused when the owner of the feet stood up and revealed her face. How... how can someone like that look so beautiful? Was it just him or did he find her glowing like an angel?

"Sorry, miss.." She replied while biting her lip. She looked like she was about to laugh. "Was it on purpose?" The teacher raised a brow at her. "N-no, miss.. I-it won't happen again" She flashed a smile. But the teacher wasn't convinced, "I'll talk to you later." She said before shoving the students away and closed the door shut. When Yixing blinked thrice, he glanced at his classmates who looked like they were starstrucked ...

By her, huh? Looks like they're not blind. I sat down on my chair and sighed when the teacher proceeded with her lesson.

HELLO HELLO YES YES LAYSICA. Most requests weren't from your comments but, rather, from my direct messages :)) Yes, I agree. The world needs more Laysica for god's sake. Don't worry tho. I'll try to do more specials with different pairings next time. *FINAL CHAPTER WILL BE REVEALED TOMORROW.