Meet and Greet

Battle of the Ships

 

"...Woohyun, why are they wearing bags over their head?" Sunggyu asked, his eyebrows raised in confusion.

"More importantly.. why are they tied up?" Hoya asked.

Woohyun turned red, his head facing downwards as he kicked an imaginary pebble with his feet. "Uh.. well you see... one of them thought we were kidnapping him and.. well.. I just thought.. that I would have some fun... with that." 

Both Hoya and Sunggyu facepalmed at the same time. They had known Woohyun since they were babies, yet they still could not understand how his mind worked. 

"Whatever, let's just get ready. The show is about to start anyway in a couple of hours." Sunggyu said as he exited the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungyeol always knew he was a lazy who had no hopes and aspirations. He had nothing to look forward to except for his daily kdrama marathons that started at 6 pm. He knew that he would probably die old alone with thirty two cats (just cause he liked the number thirty two). He had always wondered what would happen after he'd die. But he certainly did not want to find out any time soon. 

So of course, when he woke up to find himself tightly tied to a chair with a potato sack over his head, the natural thing would be to scream for his mom (at least, it's the excuse that Sungyeol tells himself) and begin to recite his prayers, only to find out he didn't know any prayers, which made him freak out and wonder if he would go to hell. And of course, the thought of hell began to make Sungyeol cry cause he realized he wouldn't have his kdramas and food and most importantly, his pillow penguin. So, the obvious thing to do would to try to make a deal with both God and Satan, telling each of them that he would be a good kid and do anything for them. Unless that so called thing required effort. In that case, he couldn't make any promises. 

"Don't worry you'll live." A voice unfamiliar to Sungyeol spoke, causing Sungyeol to jump. Sungyeol didn't even realize that he wasn't the only one here, and it relieved him knowing that he wasn't in godknowswhere alone. 

"Really! You think so? How do you know?" Sungyeol excitedly responded. 

"Cause you haven't shut the up since we've gotten here. If you're usually this annoying, I highly doubt that Satan or God would want you."

Sungyeol wished he was alone. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo had been stuck tied to a chair for the past three hours (though it seemed like an eternity after having to listen to some other person blabbing on and on telling God about how he'd make a great guardian angel while at the same time telling Satan that he'd be a great sidekick for him if he was planning on world domination). 

Screw Hoya, Myungsoo thought. When the black van that brought Myungsoo here had stopped, Hoya had asked Myungsoo for help since he was injured (in Myungsoo's defense, he thought Hoya would be strong enough to take one or two punches ...or forty two). And, being the nice and caring person he his, Myungsoo did help by letting Hoya put his arm around him for support. But Myungsoo had no idea that Hoya had a syringe in his hand which Hoya quickly stabbed into Myungsoo's neck, causing him to lose consciousness and land in this hellhole with some other guy who does not. shut. the. hell. up. 

"So what's your name?" The other guy spoke. His voice was gentle and smooth, and Myungsoo did admit, the guy had a nice voice (that is, when he wasn't squealing and screaming for his mommy and pillow penguin). 

Myungsoo began thinking. Did he want to tell this person his name? He doesn't really interact with people, so very few people knew his actual name. Maybe it would be fun to try a new personality and be a different person. Maybe someone cool like in the animes that Myungsoo secretly watched. Someone smart, mysterious...someone like...

"L." 

He could hear the other person laughing, and if he was laughing about something else, Myungsoo would've admitted that no music could ever compare to the beauty of the other's laugh. But at that moment, Myungsoo was pissed.

"Shut up" Myungsoo spat back. "You know what? I hope that whoever kidnapped us tortures you first and cuts off your balls." 

After his remark, Myungsoo did not hear a peep from the other male. After three hours of nonstop blabbering, Myungsoo was not accustomed to this new concept of silence. 

"um...are you there?" As soon as Myungsoo spoke those words, he immediately regretted it. 

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUHUHUHWAHHHHHHHHHH"

The other male began crying hysterically, and Myungsoo simply rolled his eyes, praying that someone would get him out of here away from this crybaby. Almost instantly, Myungsoo's prayers were granted. Through the small gaps of silence when the crybaby was trying to regain his breath to cry some more, Myungsoo was able to hear footsteps coming near them, and then the sound of an opening creaking door scraping across the floor. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungyeol's eyes were almost blinded when Hoya took off the bag over his head.

"The light! I knew God would choose me!" He screamed in happiness.

"My ing god shut up you dimwit. We're still alive since I'm still with you. Or maybe we're in hell and you're just the way that God is punishing me." The other tied up male shouted

Sungyeol looked around the room in surprise. He had expected that the place he was being locked up in would be a sketchy empty room with mold covered walls, flickering yellow lights, and leaky ceilings. Instead, he was greeted in a warm cozy little yellow room with a fireplace and rose petals on the floor to his left. When he turned to his right, he was even more surprised. In front of him were several smiling people, all dressed in black. Some held fancy cameras while others held microphones and large spotlights. Emerging from the crowd was a tall man with red spikey hair, dressed in a white tuxedo. It took Sungyeol a few seconds to realize that this man was one of his kidnappers. 

As Sungyeol watched the man come towards him, the only thought running through his head was what kind of sick and twisted psychopath was he dealing with. He was praying that his knowledge of movies with kidnapping involved would be enough to escape. 

The man in the white tuxedo crouched down to come face to face with the still tied up Sungyeol. He smiled, his eyes forming small crescent slits which Sungyeol found very adorable. The man leaned in, and whispered,

"Hi, I'm Sunggyu, I don't think we properly met. I'm sorry, I'll explain everything later, but for now just nod and smile ok?" He smiled, then turning to the other male, "And that goes for you too Fruit Loops." 

Sungyeol simply nodded and tried to smile, though he was sure it turned out as a grimace. But he tried, since he really did not want this Sunggyu guy to chop off his balls, thank you very much. 

"Are you ready? We're live in ten seconds." A man from the crowd of people shouted. 

Sunggyu gave one last smile to Sungyeol and turned around. Suddenly, classical romantic music began to start playing. Sunggyu faced one of the cameraa and loudly exclaimed,

"Hello ladies and gentlemen! I'll be your host for today, Sunggyu. Welcome to the new love show, Battle of the Ships! where we take random strangers and pair them together to compete against other pairs to see who shall win, while falling in love in the process. Now, without further ado, let's begin!"

Sungyeol was thinking that cutting his balls off would probably have been the better option. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haizees everyone! So, in celebration of New Year's, I thought I'd post another chappie. Hopefully now everything makes sense xD If not... shhh it makes sense if you don't think about it :P 
I hope everyone is safe, happy, and having fun in this new year. Please don't forget to subscribe and comment. PLEASSSEEEE and thank you. K bye *runs away to hide in a corner* 
Oh yeah... I didn't bother to edit or review it.  I apahlahgize. OTL