"Kidnapping" Part 1: Sungyeol

Battle of the Ships

“NOT THE DOOR. GET OUT YOU STUPID PEOPLE!” He shouted at the TV screen, spraying bits of the chips he was eating onto his soiled shirt.

It was 3 in the morning, and Sungyeol was minding his own business, cuddling his penguin pillow and munching on potato chips while wearing his pajamas and watching horror movies. 

CRASH

It was then when he heard a loud shattering noise from the kitchen. Sungyeol widened his eyes and quickly got up with his pillow to peek into the kitchen from the kitchen door. There, he saw a small man dressed in all black with a red bandana covering his face, probably in his twenties, sprawled on the floor. Suddenly, another man who was dressed the same walked in through the door that connected the patio to the kitchen. The man looked down at the other on the floor, and sighed, putting rubbing his temples with his hand.

“Aish…” the man spoke, “Woohyun, the door was unlocked, you .”

“Shhhh…” the man on the floor spoke, still lying down as if no one could see him if he stayed still. “Our target may hear you, Gyu-gyu.”

“Like he already couldn’t have you idiot! I don’t even understand why we had to wear these stupid ninja costumes. I mean it’s not like we’re kidnappers.”

But Sungyeol had not heard the last part, as he had shut his eyes tightly and was too busy trying to figure out how to escape from the kidnappers. Sungyeol had seen a lot of movies involving kidnapping to know what was going to happen.

“Hey, isn’t that him?” The man called Woohyun pointed at Sungyeol.

Sungyeol’s eyes shot open and he dashed to the foyer to run outside.

Meanwhile in the Kitchen

“Are you going to get up or do I have to kick your for you to stand up?” Sunggyu spoke in a monotonous tone.

Woohyun pouted. Why did his boyfriend have to be so mean. “I’m getting up,” he said irritatingly. “Mind you, I need no help. Just a poor man injured and lying on the floor in excruciating pain. Nothing to see here.”

Sunggyu rolled his eyes, questioning why on earth he had to fall in love with the biggest drama queen in mankind.

Once Woohyun got up and surveyed the area. The kitchen was quite small, but meticulously organized and clean. The yellow laminate counters contrasted the black and white tile backsplash, which shone brightly under the white fluorescent lights. After looking around, Woohyun went to the fridge and grinned widely when he saw there lay a huge whole turkey in a pan. He began taking it out and his lips in excitement to eat it when Sunggyu grabs the turkey from him.

“Hey!” Woohyun shouted. “I need some food. Crashing through a window is hard work you know!.”

“We have to focus.” Sunggyu calmly stated.

“Oh relax,” Woohyun said as he waved his hand in the air to dismiss what Sunggyu said, and then pointing out the crashed window. “Besides, he’s right there passed out in the back yard. Not only did that pabo run in the wrong direction to get to the front yard, the fatass apparently can’t run even if he thinks his life is in danger.”

“Oh,” Sunggyu raised his eyebrows in surprise. “And I thought I was unfit…”

“Aw pish posh Gyu-Gyu, you have a great body,” Woohyun winked.

“Shut up,” whispered the embarrassed Sunggyu. Clearing his throat and trying to remove the blush from his cheeks, he says, “Now that we have found who we are looking for we should get him into the car.”

The duo departed the house (according to Woohyun, Sunggyu was a party pooper because he refused to go out the window with him), and dragged Sungyeol’s unconscious body into a black minivan.

“Alrighty, now that we’re done….Woohyun?”

Woohyun was no where to be seen.

“WOOHYUN!!!” Sunggyu yelled.

“I’m coming you impatient grandpa!” Woohyun screamed as Sunggyu saw Woohyun sprinting towards the car with a roast turkey in his arms. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Haizees, so I know this makes no sense but I promise it'll make more sense in like... a few more chapters? :D I'm sorry.