Guys Night Out

It's Just A Phase

 

April 29, 2012

 

Tony's Bar and Grill was the place Luhan suggested for their 'guys night out' with their long time friend Doojoon. As usually the place was somewhat crowded and they had to wait almost an hour for their table just because Yixing forgot to call for a reservation. In his defense it's hard worrying about small things like that when Kyungsoo recently came home with a tongue piercing and nearly put Joonmyeon in an early grave. Kyungsoo and Joonmyeon were yelling for almost an hour before he agreed that Kyungsoo was going to be grounded for life and never allowed to leave the house. Yixing didn't even bother to argue with his husband but instead sooth the over dramatic Kyungsoo and the reservation plans slipped out of his head.

Finally at their table, the three males looked at their menus before deciding on what to eat for the evening. Once their waiter took their orders down they went straight to gossiping.

"Yoseob wants to adopt a child and move out to Montreal." Doojoon said as he sipped on his dark bubbly beverage.

"Are you sure you're ready to be a father? I clearly remember you always talking about how much you can't stand kids."

"They can't be that hard. All they do is sleep and eat, I can handle that."

"Yeah it is. Young children are a handful but when they get older and go through their long phase of "teenage angst" you might just loose it. I should know I live with two of them."

"How are things going with you and Joonmyeon?"

"It's fine. I mean we don't argue about anything besides parenting techniques but everything is fine."

"Being a stepfather must be tough I take it?"

"It's everything you think it is and more. Kids nowadays aren't as laid back as they were when we were growing up, they are very high maintenance and tough to handle."

Yixing and Doojoon's conversation was cut short when they heard Luhan giggled at his phone.

"Who are you talking to Luhan?"

Luhan looked up from his phone surprised. "Oh just this guy I meet at the grocery store."

"Is this guy the same person you've blew us off last month to hang out with?"

Luhan nodded.

"What's his name?

"Oh Sehun, he's really cute and sweet."

"What does he do?" Doojoon piped up

"He just graduated so he hasn't really decided what he wants to do."

"Wow really? What did he major in?"

"Guys, he graduated from high school."

There was an eerie silence at the table, no one was sure of what to say next to Luhan. They couldn't believe that Luhan was dating a young boy, what the hell.

"Luhan isn't that illegal?"

"No he's eighteen which makes our relationship perfectly legal."

"But you're so-."

"I'm so what?"

"You're old as hell. You're a cougar oh good god."

"I'm not old. I'm only thirty but he thinks I'm twenty three or something."

"You're going to hell."

Their conversation was cut short when their waiter came carrying al three plates of food. No one wanted to continue talking to Luhan about his too young for him boyfriend but he was happy so they guessed it was okay for now.

"Hey Yixing isn't that Wu Yifan over there?"

Yixing's head snapped in the direction Doojoon was pointing and indeed there was Yifan walking into the same resturant as them. Yixing wasn't sure if he should hide or pretend like Yifan didn't exsit. Those choices went striaght out the window when Yifan made eye contact with him and smiled as he walked over to their table.

"Yixing you look great." Yifan said as he hugged Yixing and felt the younger boy tense up. He then waved and smiled at Luhan and Doojoon.

"Thanks so do you."

"I heard you got married."

"Yeah I'm doing well."

"I'm glad. I''m sorry about how things ended between us, I hope we can still be friends down the road."

"It's fine, that's all in the past. Don't worry."

"Glad to hear, well I should get going I have a meeting in the next ten minutes."

"It was nice seeing you." Yixing lied as he smiled at Yifan while he walked away.

"He's still so ing hot." Luhan and Doojoon said in unison.

Yixing groaned loudly as he continued to eat his food, a habit he picked up from Kyungsoo.

 


I hoped you enjoyed this update!