pukes rainbows

Idiots, really.

“hyung, why is your boyfriend all over my boyfriend?” Sehun huffs as he looks at minseok and tao enjoying themselves.

By that, ignoring their boyfriends.

“He’s not all over your boyfriend” Luhan rolls his eyes but he does however frown at the sight “Do they have some plan to make us jealous because I—“

“Babe” Luhan feels a blush creeping up his face—minseok loves it everytime his face reddens—and only then did he notice that minseok and tao had stopped talking and was looking at them. “We’re right beside you.”

“We can hear every word” Tao rolls his eyes.

“Why are you ignoring me? Why are you talking to a bun?  Stop talking to him. Talk to me I’m your boyfriend” Sehun pouts as tao takes his bubble tea and sips before giving it back.

“Yes, please talk to him” Luhan added before turning his attention to minseok “Are you making us jealous because it’s not working.” Minseok raises an amused brow at him “Really, We’re not! We’re just bored, right sehun?”

“Right” Sehun nods.

“We’re not” Minseok gives him them the face as he casually drapes his hand on luhan’s shoulder “And since you’re bored why don’t we go on a triple date?”

“Isn’t” Luhan glowers ”it enough that you’re already talking to tao? Now you want anoth—ow” Minseok had pinch his cheeks.

“Kyungsoo’s coming along with Jongin” Tao clapped his hands his eyes turning to crescent moons.

If they were alone, sehun would have jumped on tao for being too adorable.

This was not good for the heart.

“Sehun? Are you there?” Tao waves a hand at Sehun’s face.

“Oh uhm” Sehun clears his throat. Talk about awkward. “Err—Of all couple why does it have to be kaisoo?” Trying to divert the subject because luhan was giving him a judgemental glance and it hurts his pride to be looked at like that by someone weirder than him.

“Because we are the most perfect couple?” Sehun had to stop himself from yelling in pain as Kyungsoo punches him by the shoulder. “Right, sehun-ah?" Kyungsoo gives him a smile.

Sehun’s eye twitch.

 

“I never thought I would say this but” Luhan started “For all the painful—for everyone’s ears—months you’ve been together, this might be the first I see Jongin act all… mushy and… girli… er.. than me…”

He cringes at how he describes himself but then decides he doesn’t care because minseok is chuckling and his expression is beautiful when he does as he subtly gives luhan’s shoulder a squeeze as if comforting him.

And maybe he loves Minseok a little more.

Not that he doesn’t already do.

“Yes, well” Kyungsoo started as he looks at kai dancing to I got a boy on dance revolution. Damn, who told him to wear that skin tight jeans?! “I think it’s contagious—”

“Why aren’t you contained?”

“To bottoms” Kyungsoo smirked earning a middle finger from luhan.

“I am older than you.” Luhan hissed.

“oh then… To bottoms, hyung” Kyungsoo shows him a grin before patting Jongin a good job and maybe luhan was seeing things because he may or may not saw Kyungsoo kneading Jongin’s .

In ing public.

With the sun shining so brightly.

The audacity of such small person.

If it wasn’t for the fact that minseok was there he would have called cops on that small bastard for harassing his baby (he remembers minseok’s fuming expression when hadn’t told minseok who baby was.)

“Lu” Minseok smiles at him and kisses him by the lips after. “you’re perfect.”

and the thought of anyone is long gone.

 

“Sehun-ah, I won!” Tao beamed as he yet again won this arm wrestling game that sehun does not get (but really he just hates it because he loses all the time)

And if they were alone, sehun would have jumped on tao and ravish him. That expression was deadly both to his heart and mind.

But mostly to his groin.

He thinks he really should stop hanging out with Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Jongdae, they were turning him into a ert. (“Denying won’t help you become a better person,  ge” Baekhyun throws him a knowing smirk because that bloody bastard must have heard him last night and what the ing )

Why were the little ones so erted nowadays?

Sehun would have thought of thousands of reason to his question if it wasn’t for the fact that Tao laced their hands before putting his head on sehun’s shoulder.

He looks at him questioningly (no please don’t add pain to my area) when he notices the frown etched on the older’s face. That’s when he takes note of the girls looking at them weirdly and… seductively—sehun doesn't know, nor does he want to—before going awa with their thick make up and if he wasn’t so caught up on tao’s hand on his tightening, he would have laugh right there.

Or maybe not because image what he has to live up to.

He hides his smirk before raising tao’s head by the chin, the older looking at him shocked before he captures Tao’s lips into a chaste kiss.

There definitely will be talk from the boss tomorrow. And possibly managers. But who cares about them when zitao’s jealous? (Okay maybe he’s scared of Suho. That’s guy’s a demon in disguise)

“I’m only yours” Sehun may or may not have purposely lower his voice when he whispered that to tao.

 

“Jongin-ah” Kyungsoo frowns.

He does not like what he’s seeing one bit.

Jongin was dancing to this very y song and the people (only a few but still..) were crowding in on his boyfriend. His boyfriend. Does he have to scream it to everyone for them to stop oggling?!

And it doesn’t help the fact that jongin’s is basically shirtless with that thin fabric of a shirt and that skin tight jeans that he’s been meaning to remove for some time now.

“Yes, hyung?” He pants out already satisfied with his score and opted for resting as the crowd fades. Kyungsoo would

“What is that shirt? It’s winter. It’s December. Aren’t you cold?” But Kyungsoo just really wants to wrap his blanket on Jongin and hide him from the world.

“But hyung” Jongin frowns, Kyungsoo has to recap math equations. “There’s a heater here”

“That doesn’t explain why you have to flaunt your body.” This time Kyungsoo pouted.

“But I’m not” Jongin looks at himself from mirror, bending and flexing his barely covered body with that jeans of his just to get the point.

“Jongin-ah” Kyungsoo’s voice is low and thank god they were in a secluded room of the arcade (he locked it before opening his mouth) or this would be the talk of the century because now he has Jongin on his lap.

“Hyung?” Jongin asks. It would have appeared innocent but with the way Jongin basically purred, he would like to rethink his life.

“You did that on purpose, didn’t you?” Kyungsoo’s lips ghosted on jongin’s and a barely visible nod was all it took before he kissed the younger hungrily.

 

“What the did you do to the arcade?” Suho growls at them the next morning. He really would have liked to stay in yixing’s embrace an hour or maybe a whole day more when the arcade owner, suho’s uncle, called and told him of the cctv record. Thank god his uncle's a hrd core shipper or else they'd be dead. Bless you, uncle chul.

“We played” Tao grumbled, his voice a little hoarse. Suho would have asked what happened if he didn’t already know—heard—what happened.

“Played” Suho deadpanned “Last I checked, playing isn’t kissing in public or humping” He gives kyungsoo a glare.

“But there’s no news in the tabloids, right?” Luhan frowned. All he wanted to do was to sleep because this was their once in a lifetime one week holiday and he really would love to cherish every moment of it in bed with his minseok.

“No, but what if—“

“Hyung” Jongin. And at last the five guys cheered mentally because suho has a soft spot for the dancer. “I—We’re sorry” Jongin’s looks down and Kyungsoo lets out a small smirk proud of his baby.

“N-no” and they won the battle. “Err—It’s okay Jongin-ah, just don’t do it again okay?”

Jongin nodded.

 

“Kyungsoo, please don’t ruin his innocence” And cue luhan pulling minseok inside their shared room.

“But really, you did good Jongin” Sehun smirked before entering their room along with tao whose eyes are already close.

Jongin pinked at the sentence and Kyungsoo has to remind him that it was still morning and they need to sleep to get the image from last night out of his head.

“Let’s go back to sleep” Kyungsoo smiles at him, Jongin nodding.

They spent their week with a lot of intimate things and cuddling and eating and torturing wufan.


Admit it guys. Kai makes a good bottom. idk why but he has the aura of a bottom with his squeaky awkward smile and really awkward jokes and just have you heard kyungsoo's sass. .__.

Too bad this is the last. :( Thank you for the subs <3 i sarang you ;;

But well i have a kaisoo fic~ so read it if you want :D

Take care, stay alive♥