well..

Idiots, really.

Sehun and luhan cringes at the amount of pictures as they scroll down on tumblr. It’s been thirty ing minutes and all they see are the same cringe worthy pictures of them together and fans gushing on how cute and perfect they were and they should just get married and have kids.

“I blame this all on you.” Sehun growls as he shuts his laptop off, ready to slit his throat with his half eaten corndog.

“Excuse me, child” Luhan rolled his eyes “You agreed to it.”

Sehun rolls his eyes. “Besides” Luhan opens his mouth again and sehun debated whether to listen to him or get on his slitting business. “It was a bulletproof plan.”

Sehun’s eye twitch “If it was such a bulletproof plan, I wouldn’t be here looking at amateur editing skills of ourselves and instead having my time with my tao”

Luhan doesn’t retort but instead opted for throwing him the face of the lifetime “I also want to be in minseok’s pants right now, instead of being paired up with someone who looks like me” he punches sehun’s pillow and he could swear he saw fresh saliva on it.

What the .

No one punches sehun’s fluffy pillow but him.

He grabs luhan by the shoulder ready to do some ninja he saw on a movie when someone busted in the room.

Minseok.

And tao.

Great.

“Oh.. uh.. Well” Minseok awkwardly scratches his cheek.

“Continue on” Tao gestured, closing the door in the process.

Sehun and luhan looked at the closed door, wide eyed, looked at their positions before pushing each other of which resulted to them both bumping their heads on the wall.

Idiots.

 

“Were you guys dropped on the head when you were a baby?” One word. Harsh.

Something of which the angelic ("more like demonic" Jongdae screeches as he runs away from the wrath) member of exo, the umma who takes care of them, the most innocent of the innocent, Do Kyungsoo would never say.

Hah. Right. Chanyeol almost lost his arm for almost burning the kitchen down.

Kyungsoo asks them as he looks at the pile of books that Jongdae had left and he’s been itching to arrange the second he saw it. That kid never learns.

“So” He turns his head back at the two in front of him after deciding he’d deal with the books later. And Jongdae. “You decided that by doing this hunhan thing, they’d get jealous because you averted your attention and they’d come running to you like sissies but it’s not working and they probably ship you along with thousands of fangirls you deceived? Plus, they’re your boyfriends which really is the stupid of the stupid."

Sehun would have chortled if it wasn't for the very fact that kyungsoo was talking about them.

“Yes?” Luhan squeaks out.

“I think I fractured my brain trying to comprehend what the hell was that plan” Kyungsoo pinches the bridge of his nose with his index and thumb, scrunching his face up. Hearing the plan once more was more than his brain could take.

Luhan doesn’t even counter-back.

“What exactly do you want me to do?” Kyungsoo sighs.

“Help us?” Sehun croaks out.

“Why don’t you just walk up to them, have some balls or that lover instinct then do some banging?”

“If we had the courage to do so, we wouldn’t be here asking you” Luhan furrows his brows.

“Right” Kyungsoo sighs “But those two..” Kyungsoo doesn’t continue his sentence and looks at the sullen expressions sehun and luhan had.

Silence envelops them for awhile as Kyungsoo thinks of ways to fix the mess they made. Why they asked for Kyungsoo for help? Because he has Jongin in the palm of his hands. Or his balls.

And because they heard Jongin last night. They shudder just remembering it. Wufan had to kick the god damn door open just for them to stop.

Not that they did. Kyungsoo’s a erted bastard.

But really, who could have thought that the ‘ god’ of exo likes it rough.

“Why” their stupor is interrupted when Kyungsoo began “Don’t you express your unfathomable loneliness little by little?”

“What” They chorused.

“You know, little things count”

“It does?” Sehun asks.

Kyungsoo gestures at the table, the two noticing the sticky notes of I love you’s and Take care’s written on it. Despite a erted bastard, he was sweet. Only to Jongin though. He was demonic when it comes to others.

“right” Sehun nodded “So how do we do that?”

“Do I have to do everything?” Kyungsoo rolls his eyes and before sehun could answer he opened his mouth again “Tao’s in the practice room, it’s freezing right now why don’t you go eat ramen or bring him hot choco or something. You’re the boyfriend, oh sehun.”

“What about me?“ Luhan whined “I also want my bao—“

“Stop” Kyungsoo stops him “Hyung’s in your room, probably rolling around his bed. Invite him or something.”

The two go silent for awhile before nodding. Better that nothing.

They stood up ready to tackle Kyungsoo (who already backed away judging by the 2 meters gap between them) only to get startled by the door opening.

Jongin. Jongin with a very childish expression. One you do not at all see every day.

“Hyung” He says, rubbing his eyes. He doesn’t even spare a glance at luhan and sehun before grabbing Kyungsoo by the shoulder and pushing him on the bed, lying on top of Kyungsoo, as he nuzzles his face on the older, sleeping.

Sehun makes a face. Luhan’s eye twitched.

They both roll their eyes at the sight before waving thanks to Kyungsoo and closing the door a little too loud. Why can’t they be like that?!

 

Sehun goes to the practice room shivering in cold. He hastily brushes away the snow (“I blame this all on you, minseok-hyung” Sehun looks at minseok with a frown, the latter judging him) and looks up only to gasp at the sight. Tao glistening in sweat.

Sweaty and y. Definitely more on the ing y side.

If it wasn’t for the fact that the very object of his interest (“That’s love my little grasshopper, now shove your out of my room” Baekhyun sasses) was there, or tao had stopped moving—along with the sight of his abs—he would have drooled.

“Hun?” Tao smiles at him, panting and face red and sehun has to hide his shaking fist because of the face Tao was making. It wasn’t good.

“Hm?” Sehun asks, walking closer to Tao. He applauds himself for not stuttering.

“You here to practice?” Tao’s pronunciation does things to sehun’s south.

“Nah” He shakes his head “Wanted to see zi-zi” Smooth sehun, he thought.

Tao looks at him before ruffling his hair, amused at what sehun’s nickname for him is. He continues back practicing as sehun observes (Drools) at him and sometimes dances along (to distract his south. Again)

Sometime passed and they were getting ready to go and sehun just had to ask now or never.

“Want to eat ramen?”

Tao smiles at him “Thought you’d never ask”

Sehun wants to jump of a cliff.

 

Eating ramen was nothing. If by nothing means Tao’s moan of delight and slurping sounds mean pleasant and innocent a ing palm on his groin, then sehun wouldn’t have been subtly banging his head on the table.

“Tao” He groans out, unable to take anymore of it “Stop”

“Stop what, hun?” Tao asks.

“Stop it" Sehun pants out, trying to stiffle his moans.

“I think you deserve more torture with that bulletproof plan of yours.”

Sehun looks up from the table, wide eyed. “You knew?!” How?! Last time he checked he doesn’t talk in his sleep (he recorded a full 8 hours of himself sleeping)

Tao gives him an innocent smile, yet again before pressing harder on sehun's aroudal. “Well.”

 

Luhan contemplates and bites his lips some more before knocking on the door. He doesn’t even know why the hell is he knocking on their shared bedroom but..

He hears muffling on the other side of the door before hears the most angelic voice say “Come in” He opens the door and feels a blush coming because minseok was half laying down, half leaning on the wall.

Bloody shirtless with all his glory for Luhan to see.

“Lu?” Yup. He’s definitely blushing by now. He thanks the heaven because it’s dim.

“Err” He stammers, almost cursing out loud “What are you doing?” He lies down flat on his bed, subtly side glancing at minseok, trying to calm his junior before he gets his laptop and sets it down on his lap.

“Rolling around” How can minseok look y and cute the next? “I’m bored”

Luhan stills, this was his chance. He looks around the room, not sparring a glance at minseok’s beautiful body before opening his mouth “Want to watch a movie?”

Luhan could almost see minseok deep in thought and was about to take back when he feels a weight on his bed. “Sure”

Halfway through the movie, Luhan wasn't watching because he was too busy eyeing minseok, the latter looks at him.

“Don’t like the movie?”

“Huh?” Luhan dumbly asks. “I mean, Yeah sure”

Minseok chuckled at the response. He pecks luhan before he continues to watch, not that he has the chance to.

“Why haven’t you kissed me in forever?”

Luhan thinks he’s being tortured by the silence he recieves when he’s suddenly lifted by minseok only to be placed in front of the latter, back hugging him.

“Wh-what" He gets shushed by minseok's hand inside his boxers a lips on his. His eyes close despite his shock and lets out a moan "wh-why are you.. wha--"

“Lu, if you want to make me jealous” Minseok whispers “You should stop talking about your plans in your sleep.”

 

“Kyungsoo, you basta—“ Sehun and Luhan stop halfway their sentence when they see Jongin’s flushed face beneath Kyungsoo.

Who has his hand inside jongin’s boxers, panting.

“What the do you want?” Kyungsoo growls, obviously not liking the disturbance.

The two do not know whether they should continue their sentence or back out because a.) Kyungsoo still haven’t remove his hand from jongin’s b.) Jongin was trying to push kyungsoo’s hand a way c.) Jongin is stifling his moans.

They chose the former.

 

 

1 week ago...

“So I heard luhan talking about his plan with sehun” Minseok pours orange juice on his cup as he continues to look at Kyungsoo rummaging through drawers.

“What plan?” Tao asks, Kyungsoo halting in curiosity.

“they’d do the hunhan thing so we could cry to them like sisses and beg for their love.”

Tao frowns at this “What the ?”

Kyungsoo doesn’t even react at how stupid that sounds and continues what he was doing. Damn that Yixing for throwing his clothes everywhere.

“Yes well..” Minseok sighs.

Why they were in love with those two is beyond kyungsoo's knowledge and he isn't too sure he'd want to know if given the chance.


It's very random and i don't even know why i wrote it OTL i'm sorry for the disappointment. ;;

oh and read my other fics if you wannttt ~

Take care, stay alive♥