Told you I'll see you

Please (It's weighing down on us)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When it's her day off, she wanders the streets of Seoul. She almost always finds herself at the same secluded area where she once brought Jessica. She just collapses on the grass and feels the wind caressing her cheeks. She almost thinks it's Jessica.

But this time, she doesn't end up there. Instead, she ends up in the middle of the road.

Cars honking, people screaming and shouting, but Taeyeon can't hear anything. A car moves past her, nearly crashing into her.

She feels herself being dragged away. She blinks and suddenly, she's looking into dark brown eyes, laced with worry.

"Are you ing crazy? Oh my god! What were you thinking?" The girl screams at her and Taeyeon's quite confused. She's supposed to be dead by now. "Hello? Hey! Are you listening to me?"

Taeyeon blinks again and she feels a sudden sting on her left cheek. Her left hand automatically raises up to cup her left cheek.

"Ow."

"Goddamn it, finally you're talking!" The girl smacks her own forehead in frustration. Then she flicks her wrist to look at her watch. ", , . I'm so ing late."

"Ow."

"What? That's all you can say? I just saved your goddamn life! And now I'm late for work on my ing first day!"

"Ow."

"Oh my god! you!" The girl cries and the girl feels so tempted to slap the daylights out of Taeyeon. The girl slaps her own cheeks lightly.

Watching the girl, Taeyeon realizes she has red hair and is dressed quite professionally. Looks like she really is late for work.

"But I should send you to the hospital first, right? Yeah, I should. But then I'd be ing late. And then my high maintenance boss will probably fire me. ."

The girl talks to herself, bu Taeyeon decides that she should at least try not to get the girl fired.

"I'm fine now. Go."

"No, you're not! I'm resposible for you!" The girl shrieks.

"Really, I'm okay. Go. Your boss might fire you."

"No, I'm getting you to the hospital."

Taeyeon gets dragged by the redhead to her car and things are quite a blur for Taeyeon.

***

Taeyeon's lying on the hospital bed, inhaling the dreadful scent of antiseptic. Now that she's had some time to collect her thoughts, Taeyeon's pissed at the girl. Why didn't she let her die? So when the redhead enters the room, Taeyeon immediately starts firing harsh words at her.

"It's none of your business. I didn't ask you to save me."

The redhead just scoffs.

"Well, someone else did."

"What?" Taeyeon blurts because that isn't the answer she was expecting.

"She's so ing disappointed in you. And so goddamn heartbroken."

"Wha- Who- I don't get you."

The redhead sighs and shakes her head, slightly frustrated by Taeyeon's confusion.

"Hello? Do you really not know who I'm talking about?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter