Chapter 25 The Ending

Give me your Heart

Kwon's residence

 

"Tiffany, baby, come--wow!"Yuri's eyes widens in pleasure seeing the milky white, totally flowless skin of the beautiful body of Tiffany that barge into her.

"Yuri, can't you just knock?" Tiffany said while covering her front with just her hands.

"Mama, where do you want me to put this box?" Yoona ask as she is standing behind Yuri.

both adults didn't know what to do. Yoona is about to walk pass Yuri good thing that Yuri is quick and could able to flip Yoona's body back "oh no, you are not allowed to get inside in this room.

Yoona tries to get away from Yuri's grip, but failed.  "Hey, wait, mom!" Yoona called Tiffany.

"Yul, let her go." Tiffany whines

"what?no way! I don't want to let her see you like that" Yuri protested.

"come on, Yul, you are just overreacting, as if I'm "

"hey, even though you are not, still I don't want to share that beautiful curve of yours to others not even with this byun kid"

"byun?now look who's talking" Yoona furrowed her brow.

"Yuri, she is our daughter don't treat her like that" Tiffany walks near to the two "and besides you are more ert than Yoona"

"what?" Yuri can't believe what she just heard from her wife.

Yuri's grip to Yoona loosen up which cause the kid gets out from the grip of the adult and runs back to the middle of the room.

"hey come back her"

"catch me if--wow!" Yoona didn't finish her sentence as she saw her young mother in a red two piece bikini.

Yuri immediately covers Yoona's eyes "hey, stop staring at your mother" Yuri glare on Tiffany "I told you that she is a byun, you didn't listen to me" Yuri said in a complain tone.

"we'll we can't blame her for being like that, Yul, she got it from you" 

"yeah, mommy's right" Yoona take Yuri's hand off from her eyes and run to Tiffany and wrap her hands around Tiffany's long smooth thigh.

"mommy, help me" Yoona whines

"hey, you take off your hands on my property!"

"Yuri, enough" Tiffany pat Yoona's head.

"but, baby"Yuri whines at her wife, but she give a stern gaze at Yoona.

"mommy! Mama is mad" Yoona acts as if she's really scared.

"Yuri, behave and obey!"

"I didn't do anything" Yuri raises her shoulders.

"why don't you go out and wait for me down stairs" Tiffany said in command.

"you are asking me to leave you with this byun?" Yuri looking at Yoona who seems to be enjoying herself in her current position and it makes Yuri's blood to boiled in anger.

"aish" Yuri frustratedly ruffled her hair.

"baby, please." Tiffany went near to Yuri leaving Yoona.

"Don't be jealous with Yoong, she is just a kid who needs a mother's care and love." Tiffany give Yuri a tight hug, but Yuri ignores the latter and didn't return the latter's hug. "Yuri, look at me" Yuri still didn't comply the latter's request. "Yuri!" Tiffany slightly push the latter.

"You want me to stop being like this?" Yuri furrowed her brow. "Okay, I'll only  let Yoona touch you if" Yuri cleared and lean her lips to Tiffany's ear and said "give me a tonight with that bikini on." Yuri smirks.

Tiffany slap her wife on the shoulder and said: "gee, Yul, no one can defeat you in terms of being byun."

"you know that I can only be like this only to you" Yuri said seductively.

"okay, I will give in to your desire and I will show you more than that only if" Tiffany pause "only if you give me your heart" 

Yuri sighs and caress Tiffany's face "you don't have to ask me that, even if you don't give me your body , Tiffany my heart is already sealed for you" Tiffany smiled and kiss Yuri on the lips passionately.

"I am still here, don't forget" Yoona said annoyingly.

 

 

On the way to Jeju

 

"wow, can't wait to wear my new swimsuit" Mackie said excitedly.

"me, too!" Seoyon leans forward only to hug her mommy Tiffany. "Thank you for that suit, mom."

Tiffany slightly turn her head to Seo "you're welcome, baby"

"wow, Seobaby, you mean you are going to wear those bikini, too?" Yoona gulp a big lump.

"hey, kid, what are you thinking now, huh?" Yuri ask while looking at the latter through the rear mirror.

"Yuri, let Yoong be, she is just a kid anyway." but before Yuri could asnwer back her phone rings.

"Hello?" Yuri's eyes are still on the road.

"Yul, I have a good news!" Sooyoung happily said on the other line.

"Soo, I'm driving" Yuri said calmly. "Can't it wait 'til we arrived at the airport?I will just call you"

"airport?we? Hey, where are you going?"

"to Jeju with my family" Yuri said smilingly.

"your family, aye?" Soo chuckles "you know what Yul? I'm so happy for you that you finally found the right woman for you. Please don't let her go" Yuri nod her head as an agreement.

"Yul, the Lees withdraw their contracts" Sooyoung said blatantly "they came to realize that they can't shake Korea's economy because of the strong bond of each business men and women of our country. They accept their defeat when you marry the only heir of the Hwangs." Sooyoung continued. "They are leaving the country today. Donghae is taking her with him. " Sooyoung is talking about Jessica.

 

Airport

 

"Yuri, it's okay. I think Seo will be okay." Tiffany said after Yuri told her about Jessica leaving the country and she wanted to let Jessica see Seoyon for the last time.

"I don't want my baby expect something from her mother, Tiff" Yuri said worriedly "I don't want her to get hurt"

The two has been interrupt by the three kids running around them.

"Yoona, stop chasing them" Tiffany said in a soft tone. While the two couple busy attending with the three kids a familiar voice started to speak.

"you look so happy with them" The owner of the voice said to the kid who bumps unto her.

The kid didn't hesitate to call her "mommy!" Seoyon jumps into her mother's arm and hug her tight. "I miss you so much" Seo cried on Jessica's shoulder.

"I miss you, too. I know it sounds new to you, but hey I really do miss you" Jessica kiss Seoyon's face all over.

"we are glad to see you two hugging each other" Tiffany speak as she came near to them

Jessica smiles at her " thank you for taking care of the two most important women in my life"

"you're welcome, Jessi" Jessica put Seoyon down only to give Tiffany a hand shake.

"I haven't said this to you personally, but I thank God that Yuri called. Tiffany, I'm so sorry, I know that what I did is unforgivable"

Jessica has been stop by Tiffany "Jessi, I think its time for us to let go of the past, it's time to move on and create a new memories and a new friendship" Jessica happily nod her head and hug the latter.

"mommy, are you leaving?" Seo ask Jessica in a sad tone

Jessica bends her body to meet Seo's level "I have to, baby" Jesssica hold the latter's shoulder "I have to fix myself so I will be suitable to become a mother to you. Just always remember that I will always love you" Jessica hug the latter tight then tears started to flow from her eyes. "Mommy Tiffany will be there for you with your mama. I know that you will be happier with them and with your two sisters, promise me that you won't follow my steps. Promise me" Jessica lean her forehead to Seo's.

"Jessica, don't worry too much about her as long as she is living under our roof, we will guide her as she faces life's challenges." Yuri said proudly.

"thank you and I'm sorry" Jessica turn her back to the Kwons and start her pace to the direction of the person who is waiting for her a couple if feet from them.

"I love you, mommy" Seoyon cried. Tiffany bend her body to carry Seo on her arms. "It's okay, baby just cry" Yuri jud the two along with the other two kids.

 

 

The End

 

You might wondering who Mackie is....it's my pen name. I usually used this name in our school paper. Thank you for reading the story and to all who subscribe. Thank you. Yulti forever!!!!