chapter 23

Give me your Heart

A week After

 

YulTi's Place

 

Tiffany startled as she felt a pair of hands that sneaks to her small waist and backhug her. She just smiled as she smell the familiar scent that she would woke up with, every morning.

"Good morning, baby" the latter sniff her neck and give her a gentle yet a sensual kiss. "You are so early" the latter yawns as she speaks and lean herself to the counter besides Tiffany.

Tiffany continue preparing their breakfast "I don't want to hear any complain later from our young masters" Tiffany replied with a smile on her face.

"aish, those kids, maybe it's time to give them punishment. who did they think they are, they are just a kids we are the adults" Yuri complains. "How about me?" Yuri pout her lips "I have my needs too!" Tiffany chuckled on her wife's statement.

"Don't worry, baby, you have me all night anytime you want" Tiffany lean her face to Yuri to kiss her and winks.

"But what about on the day? just like today"Yuri cupped Tiffany's face and kiss the latter passionately on the lips. The kiss went longer and deeper, it becomes more intense when Yuri Tiffany's tongue.

"oohm' Tiffany moans between the kiss, she let her hands wrap around Yuri's neck. 

Yuri loves to hear Tiffany's moan, she let go of the latter's tongue, but bit Tiffany's bottom lip, then Yuri's kiss went to the latter's jaw...down to the neck.

"Yu--l, ba--by" Yuri's hands went to it's favorite places. She push Tiffany to the counter of the kitchen to pin the latter's body.Yuri's right hand went to Tiffany's squeezing it hard while pressing her lower part to meet her grinding, but Yuri's lips never leaves on Tiffany's neck that still and every area of it.

"aah, gosh, Yul, it tickles" Tiffany incline her neck to give Yuri a better access of the area.

"you are ing so delicious, baby, I want to----" Yuri has been cut off by a......

"S--t--o--p!!!" the couple was alarm upon hearing a very loud scream. As the two turn their gaze to the direction of the voice.

"Yoona!!!" the couple said in unison. Yoona stood just a couple of steps from them, breathing heavily giving them a deadly glare.

 

Yoona walks to and fro to the kitchen crossing her arms on her chest.

Tiffany and Yuri sit next to each other observing the young kid.

"hey, will you stop walking and sit your in here" Yuri said in a command tone.

Yoona stops from her pace and face the adults "how could you two act like this as if nothing had happened, huh?"

"What?gee, Yoona, as if we are teens. look we are married and we can do it anytime and...' Yuri pause for a moment

"and what? anywhere? specially in a house with three kids living with you?" Yoona shook her head a few times. "you are a byun, Yul" Yuri and Tiffany's eyes widen in shock, but Tiffany just laugh hard.

"hey, watch your mouth! I'm your mother remember?" Yuri said annoyingly

"yeah, a byun mother!" Yoona said blatanly

"you...come here and I will spank you" Yuri is about to grab Yoona, but she has been stopped by the laughing Tiffany.

"Yul, stop it, let's just talk about this nice and easy, right baby, Yong?" Yoona didn't turn her gaze at Tiffany.

"don't call me that. I am not your baby anymore. You chose that byun over me" Yoona point her finger at Yuri.

"so, this is it all about" Yuri smirks. "you are jealous'

"I am not!" Yoona immediately turn her gaze at Yuri

"oh no, I can sense that you are" Yuri is teasing Yoona.

"I said I did not!" Yoona runs to Yuri's direction and started to punch her everywhere "I am not jealous!" Yoona is now sobbing

but Yuri caught Yoona's wrist instead of getting mad at the kid she just hug her tight. Tiffany was still dumbfounded about the kid's reaction. She give Yuri a "I just leave you two alone look" when she got Yuri's respond. Tiffany then went out from the kitchen, but she didn't leave them totally, she leans her back at the wall and listen to their conversation instead.

After a minute of trying to get out from Yuri's arm finally, Yoona surrendered and just let her body leaned at the adults body.

"I'm scared" Yoona said while sobbing "everything was okay, until you came. You took her away from us" Tiffany who is listening to the two cried silently.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." Yuri said while caressing the kid's hair.

"but I can't deny the fact that you made her happy" Yoona continued.

Yuri raises Yoona's head from her chest and cupped the latter's face "hey, I didn't take her away from you, infact I am so happy that I became part of your family.' Yuri release Yoona's face only to hold the latter on the shoulders. "Yoona, I am so proud of you, you know why? because even though you are young, you are a very brave person." Yuri take a deep breath "You already know what you want, and who would you protect in times of danger. My confidence grows everytime I saw you standing by my side. You are my girl. You are one of my favorite girl" Yoona cried and hug Yuri tight.

Tiffany on the other hand is so happy to see the two reconciled.