Chapter 23

Give me your Heart

Kwon's Company

 

"How's the newlywed?" Jessica greets Yuri with a mocking tone. "I warned you before didn't I?" Jessica let her hand run to Yuri's collar. Yuri didn't move away from Jessica's touch. Yuri is so mesmerize by the beauty of this girl, but Tiffany's beauty is far beyond and cannot be compared to any one. Jessica's smell is so addicting, too, but this is not the smell that would make Yuri alive.

"lay off your hand from my wife" Tiffany said while panting.

Yuri has been awaken from her deep thought as she heard a voice. It was the voice that would awake her everyday. The voice that she's been longing to hear up to eternity. "Tiffany" Yuri said unconsciously and turn her gaze to the latter's direction. Yuri's feet lead her to her wife. "You are here" Yuri sniff Tiffany's hair. "Oh, gosh, I miss you so much"

Jessica on the other hand couldn't believed what she had just witnessed today and it pissed her more. "I'm sorry to interrupt you with your moment. I came here for Seoyon" Jessica said blatantly.

Yuri let go from Tiffany's embrace and turn around to face Jessica. "What do you want Jessica?"

"you know what I want, Kwon and I came here to claim it." Jessica turn her gaze to Tiffany "and don't forget to kick her out in our house on the day that I am going to set my feet back" Jessica smiled evilly.

"and what makes you so sure that I am going to let you do that?" Yuri smirks

"simply because you love me." Tiffany remember the day she witness Yuri's encounter with Jessica on the day of their wedding. The pain on that day returns. Tears started to become visible in Tiffany's eyes.

"Yuri, I know that you just marry her because of the company and for the legalization of her adoption to those two kids, now that every thing seems going smoothly don't you think its time for you to be happy?" Jessica continued

"Yuri, Donghae and I are no longer living together. We can start our lives, You, Seoyon and I. What do you think, huh?" Jessica is trying to convince Yuri.

Tiffany who doesn't want to hear what Yuri's answer will be, decided to leave the place, but before she could go further Yuri caught her wrist and hold her tight "you are not living" a stern voice of Yuri echoed to her ears.

"I want you to leave now!" Yuri said angrily. "And don't forget to bring your friends with you"

"they are here for a purpose" The police officer came to Yuri's direction and give her the long folder.

Yuri read the papers and said: "you really think that I am an idiot don't you?" Yuri smirks a little "you know what, Jess? You make me hate you more!"

"for now, Yuri, but tomorrow you will be mine." Jessica turn her gaze to Tiffany "and you, I want you to pack your things. I want you out in Yuri's house."

"Jessica!" Yuri's voice is now with so much anger. "I will be the one to decide who I want to be with" Yuri turn her gaze once again to her wife who just stood there silently. "I am not going to give up Seoyon. I love her more than I love myself. Yes, I can't afford to lose her" Yuri intwine her hand with Tiffany's "but I can't live without this woman, too. My life won't be complete without her not anymore, Jess" Tiffany lift up her head only to find Yuri's eyes are staring at her.

"Yuri, what about me? I chose you over Donghae!" Jessica is now screaming

"No, Jess, you choose no one but yourself!" Tiffany tighten her grip on Yuri's arm "you even abandoned your daughter in States because of your ambition to become rich. Don't make me stupid, Jess, before you came here, I already knew about your plans and I am going to make it clear to you right here, right now that you and Donghae are not a threat in this company!" 

Jessica who feel so ashamed on that time hysterically throws everything she would hold "I hate you, Yuri! I hate you!"

"Jessica stop!" Yuri held the latter's shoulder tightly and shake her."

"I have loved you, Yuri all my life, I have loved you, I took all the insults of your father! I did everything he ask me to do. I did it all because I loved you!" Jessica broke down "you didn't fight for me, you never make me feel that I am yours. Everyday since the day you found out that I cheated on you." Jessica took a deep breath "you make me remember it, you make me remember how bad I am. You make me feel that I am a piece of trash. Your eyes the way they look at me, it makes me guilty, Yuri, you never really love me!

"stop it!stop!" Yuri's voice echoes to the room. Yuri let go of Jessica and speak to Sooyoung. " Sooyoung kindly guide the police officers out in here. "I'm so sorry for dragging you into this. This is a family matter. I think we will solve it in here" Yuri bowed to them.

Tiffany feels the tension between the two. She wanted to run and get out from the room. "Yuri, I--think, I"

"no, and don't ask me why. I want you to stay here." Yuri sit to the nearest chair and face palm herself. Tiffany felt so sorry for her wife and Jessica. Tiffany turn her gaze to Jessica's direction she is so exhausted.

"I loved her" Tiffany heard Yuri talking "all my life I only loved one woman but her" Yuri's voice cracked "how could she say that I didn't loved her?" Tiffany touch Yuri 's shoulder and give the latter a back hug. "I never stop loving her, though I know that She cheated on me I never did stop loving her, Tiff" Yuri sobs hard in Tiffany's arms. "I didn't complained every time she would ask me to buy her expensive things" Yuri chuckles "because I love her more if she whines on me" Yuri pause for a moment and turn her gaze to Jessica's direction "this girl never change" Yuri let go from Tiffany's embrace and went to Jessica who fell asleep due to her crying. Yuri carried the latter in a bridal style and position the latter on the couch. "You are still the sleepy head I once knew, Jess" Yuri brush the hair that are in Jessica's face. "Jessi, I never stop loving you. I never did" Tiffany silently cry while listening to every words that Yuri said to the sleeping Jessica. "Everything that we had are on the past, Jess. You and I are in the past. I have Tiffany, Mackie, Yoona and Seoyon they are my present and my future. If I lose either one of them I will die. Please, for once try not to be selfish do this for Seoyon and for me. "Yuri bends her head to kiss the latter on the forehead. "Always remember that I have loved you and will always do" Yuri stood up and is about to walk when suddenly a hand quickly grip her wrist. It was Jessica.

"I'm sorry, Jessi. I'm so sorry" Yuri pulled her hand from Jessica and went to her wife's direction. Tiffany didn't say anything instead she hug Yuri so tight. Tiffany's hug means a lot to Yuri.

"can you promise me that you will take good care of my heart, Tiffany?" Yuri said to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Almost done!!!!!!!!!!!