Chapter 12

Give me your Heart

"Seo is Jessica's daughter to a man named Siwon" Yuri's words are keep on playing on Tiffany's mind "Siwon I found her" Tiffany mumbles to herself. Tears then flows down to her cheeks.

 

Yulsic

"why did she leave without saying goodbye?" Yuri is busy thinking of Tiffany. Tiffany occupies Yuri's thought, enough for Yuri not to notice the figure that stands on the dark near her car.

"Yuri" Jessica appeared in Yuri's presence and kiss the latter hungrily. Yuri tried to scape from Jessica's attack, but she can't deny the fact that she misses Jessica so much. Yuri gave in to the heated kiss and lean Jessica's back on the car. Tiffany's face came across Yuri's thought. She stopped the kiss and lean her forehead on Jessica's. Jessica is asking for more, she's about to kiss Yuri again, but was stop by the latter "no, we shouldn't do this" Yuri moved her body away from Jessica.

"Why? Is it because of her?" Jessica angrily said

"yes and because of Donghae" Yuri still facing her back to the latter.

"Yuri, just for tonight. I promise that she won't know about this"

"Then what?" Yuri chuckled "you are so impossible, Jessi! How could you act like this as if you did nothing to me!"

"Yuri, I know that I hurt you, but when I told you that I love you its true." Jessica's voice almost crack

"if its really true, then why did you leave me?" Jessica lower her gaze

"don't come near me, Jessica." Yuri warned

"Yuri, she can't have you." Jessica stops Yuri "you don't love her. I know. I can see it in your eyes. You can't lie to me. You still love me. I still have your heart" Yuri pulled away her arm from Jessica.

"you are wrong, Jess. Tiffany is a lot different from you. She has a pure heart. Its so easy to fall in love to her. She is not selfish as you are." Yuri slid herself in the car.

"Yuri, if I can't have you, then let me take my daughter instead" Jessica seriously said

Yuri starts the engine and leave. Jessica is so desperate to take Yuri back. Yuri for the first time is a afraid for Seoyon sake. 

 

Tiffany

"Hello, baby, mommy is here again. How are you today?" Tiffany happily talk to the unconscious Mackie. "There is something that I am going to tell you and you know what?its so embarrasing" Tiffany whines "do you remember Yuri?a friend of mine who came here to give me comfort, yeah, that woman. She is gay" Tiffany sigh. "She told me about her ex and their breakup thing." Tiffany pause for a moment when she remembered about Seoyon. Finally, her promised to Siwon is soon to be fufill. Tiffany's thought has been cut off when she heard her phone ringing. She read the name on the screen before answering.

"Where are you?"

"at the hospital, why?"

"just wait for me there" then the call ended. "Seriously, what does she want from me?" Tiffany check the time and its 1:30 in the morning. "Didn't she went home?"

 

Yulti

Yuri ask Tiffany to come down so they could talk without disturbing Mackie. Its cold out side and Tiffany is just wearing a not so thick dress so her whole body shivers as the coldness embrace her. Yuri notice that the latter is shaking, she take off her coat and give it to Tiffany. The latter didn't refuse and put it on immediately on her. "Thank you"

"Why are we here and not in the building?" Tiffany sip the hot coffee that Yuri gave to her.

"because I want my mind in a relax mood while talking to you" Yuri lean her back at the bench's back rest.

"what do you want us to talk about?"

Yuri take a deep breath and turn her body slightly on Tiffany's direction so she could see the latter's reaction.

" I want us to be married" Yuri blurted "I know it sounds stupid, but I was thinking about it in the way here" Yuri continued

Tiffany had a hard time absorbing every words that Yuri had just said.

"is this offer has something to do with your ex?" Yuri sighs 

"it has something to do with Seoyon" Yuri pause for a moment. She cupped her face with her hands to hide her tears from the latter. "Jessica threatened me. She wanted to have Seoyon if I didn't accept her back." Yuri's voice is almost crack. "I don't want Seoyon to be apart from me. I love that kid so much" 

"Yuri, but Jessica is the mother, You can't fight against her because its her right.." Yuri turn her head at Tiffany

"no! Jessica abandoned her at the orphanage. I am the one who took Seoyon out of that place. She never cared about her since the beginning."

"then how did you get her out?" Yuri stands from the bench.

"Money, Tiff, everything has been settled because of money. I convinced Jessica with a promise that I am going to give her a higher position in the company. She even stated on the paper that she is willingly giving me a right to let the child use my name" Tiffany is now more confused of the whole Jessica and Yuri's situation.

"Jessica was a good person, I don't know whats get into her that she became like this. The worst thing is that when she left Seo in the orphanage.

"Where is Seoyon's father, Yuri?" Tiffany ask without thinking

"Jessica said that Seo's father is gone. She didn't tell me how and why, all she could say is that Siwon died. She leave Seo in the orphanage because she can't afford to feed the baby"

"He-ki-lled him-self" Tiffany stuttered

"what did you say?" Yuri seems didn't heard the latter well

"Choi Siwon, Seoyon's father killed himself at the dorm 9 in the evening." Yuri was dumbfounded

"Ho-w did you know?

"how did I know?" Tiffany chuckled "I am his fiance" tears flows down endlessly. Yuri hug the latter.

 

at the Hospital

The surroundings are getting colder the two woman decided to get inside the building.

"I am so sorry to your loss"

"it wasn't your fault, Yuri, so stop saying sorry, okay?"

"You still didn't answer me with my offer" Yuri reminds Tiffany.

"I'll think about it first, Yul"

"Tiff, I don't know if I could love you the way I love Jessica. My heart still beats for her, but I am willing to make a vow and a commitment with you as long as we are together for the benefits of our companies." Yuri confessed with honesty

Tiffany's heart hurts in Yuri's truthfulness, but if this is the only way for her to continue to support the Children's Foundation and most importantly to be with Seoyon who is Siwon's child then why not?this is what Yuri told her the win-win situation, if you scratch my back, I will scratch your back, too.

"Yuri, for the Foundation to be remained and for Mackie and Yoona's adoption" Tiffany sighs "I will accept the offer" Yuri smiled and said: "don't forget my Seoyon" Tiffany smiles and nod her head.