Aftermath

Shenanigans

It had been a long night for Girls Generation. They had returned to their dorm after wrapping up the Marchen Fantasy concert a few hours ago and each of them was extremely tired. However, for JeTi, they always made time for each other, regardless of fatigue. On most occasions, it was Tiffany initiating while Jessica being the cool calming presence that she always was. Tiffany was the only person Jessica would choose over sleep, of course, disregarding family. Jessica would always make that known, claiming that it was the most important evidence of her love.


Jessica heard a knock on her door and sluggishly arose from her bed. She was so close to falling asleep and thought this person had a death wish for bothering her. She rubbed her eyes and opened the door only to find Tiffany standing outside in her pink pajamas with a small smile across her face.


“Jessi! Or should I say Miss Korea?” she winked at me as I rolled my eyes. 


“What do you want Fany?”


“Duh, to sleep with you.”

 

“You can’t be serious. I’m freaking tired.”
 

“WHAT?! No not that” she blushed.  “Jeez get your mind out of the gutter” she smacked her on the shoulder.”


“You have your own bed.”


“Yeah but my bed doesn’t come with Jessica Jung” she laughed.  Jessica sighed. Tiffany always had to be all cute and suave.


“Fine, you can take Seohyun’s bed. She went out on a late night goguma run with manager oppa. I’ll just text her in advance.”

 

“No! I meant  sleep in the same bed together.”


“You know how cramped my bed is.”

 

“SO! The more friction the better. Besides this isn’t the first time we’ve slept together.”
 

“….What. And yeah that’s true but the next morning I was sore because you move in your sleep and end up in ridiculous positions. I thought you were doing yoga at one point.”


“Can we just sleep and maybe talk for a bit? Please” she pouted.

 

“Ugh just come in.”
 

“Yay!” She gave Jessica a quick hug before going inside. Jessica closed the door and walked towards her bed. She laid down left a space for Tiffany to follow suit. Tiffany laid down next to Jessica and snuggled closer.


“Sooooooo” she started.


“What.”


She her side to look at Jessica’s face. “How does it feel knowing that people all around the world are drooling and talking about you” she smiled.

 

Jessica sighed. “Honey, not to be all conceited and vain, but I am gorgeous. Also, they do that on a regular basis so I am not surprised at the slightest.”
 

“Wait, do you mean gorgeous in the correct spelling or GorJess as in your fan club’s name?”
 

“…..What do you think?” she deadpanned.
 

“Stop being mean” she pouted once more.
 

“Stop being stupid and you should be used to me being mean.”
 

“I am but stop being beautiful” she smiled while Jessica scoffed.
 

“How is that a counter to being stupid?”
 

“Shut up and just take the compliment” Tiffany commanded.
 

“Thank you for the compliment”
 

“See, now was that hard?”
 

“Hard is in hard concrete material or hard as in….you know” she mocked but Tiffany didn’t seem to get it. She was always a bit slow but she loved that about her. She loved that she was slow, then again she loved everything about her.
 

“Now look who’s being stupid. We don’t even have the  necessary hardware…..damn it”
 

“HA!!!!”
 

“I hate you” she smacked her on the shoulder and turned her body to face away from her.
 

“I hate you too” Jessica lightly tapped her on the shoulder playfully.
 

“I hate you more” she mumbled.
 

“I hate you to a slightly larger amount.”


“I hate you slightly larger than your larger amount” she retorted.

 

“That doesn’t even make any sense Fany.”
 

“Your face doesn’t make even any sense Jessi.”
 

“My face makes more than cents, it makes dollars babe. Millions of them.” Jessica cracked up her  own silly joke while Tiffany sighed in annoyance. She always found a way to make what she thought, a bad joke. For instance, when she was making coffee and Jessica stated she was brewing an idea for her next weibo post. Jessica was such a dork, but she was her dork.
 

“…..Ugh. You and your stupid puns.”
 

“You love my puns”
 

“No, I love your buns” she turned around and tried to grab Jessica’s the latter swatter her hands away.
 

“Don’t get all erted now” she stated.
 

“Mm… can you do replay of your “Miss Korea” performance” she said in her y and husky voice.
 

“Fine, move.” Tiffany got off the bed and Jessica did the same, standing in front of her. Jessica cleared before belting out in song and swaying her body. 


“I’m a Miss Korea~”

 

“No! Skip to the part when you-“
 

“No.”


“Why not?”

 

“Go to your stupid whole new world with Onew first ” Jessica sat down on the bed folding her arms angrily .
 

“Awwww. Is my Jessi jealous?” Tiffany smirked as sat down and  grabbed Jessica’s arm.
 

“Are you? You know TaengSic’s back right?” Jessica laughed while Tiffany released her arm and glared.
 

“ you and not in a good way.”
 

“ you to a slightly larger amount, but in a good way” she rubbed Tiffany’s shoulders sensually. The latter immediately shook them off.
 

“Stop that.  And that doesn’t even ! You’re just rubbing them awkwardly. Also, you to a slight larger than your larger amount. NOT IN A GOOD WAY.”
 

“Why are we going in circles?”
 

“Circle of life. Except I always win and you lose. ”
 

“AAAANA BANAYAAYA BIBINGABABA!!!!”
 

“Shut up, this isn’t the Lion King! AND THAT’S NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE LYRICS!”
 

“Make me” she whispered in Tiffany’s ear.
 

“Alright I’m going to Yuri’s room” she stood up.
 

“Why, are you going to do body waves again?” Jessica scoffed at her actions.
 

“We’ll do more than that the way you’re acting.”
 

“What? The Soulja Boy? Cupid Shuffle? Cat Daddy?” Jessica laughed again. Tiffany was just too cute for her to bear.
 

“You’ll just have to find out” she grit her teeth.
 

“Mmkays I’ll go to Taeyeon’s room” Jessica shrugged and stood up as well. She then made her way towards the door before hearing her.
 

“Don’t you dare! GET BACK HERE now!


“Oh honey, it’s just Taeyeon. Taeyeon, our strong and responsible leader that we’ve known for years” she grinned.

 

“TAEYEON’S A BYUNTAE.”
 

“Well you’re going to Yuri’s room. It’s only fair.”
 

“YURI’S NOT A BYUNTAE.”
 

“How are you so sure? Maybe I’ve done some byuntae things with Yuri before I got with you.” It was a bit over the top, Jessica would admit. However, she was having too much fun.


Tiffany gasped loudly and was obviously hurt with what she said. “How could you?! You are no longer Jessi to me. You are just….Jessica Jung Sooyeon aka the biggest jerkface aka sergeant douchebag aka sassy mc sassypants aka melons as big as her ego!”


“I was just kidding babe. If I did something like that in the past I’m sure I’d tell you. Anyways, you’re a lot of things to me.  You’ll always be my Fany Fany Tiffany, but since you want a list of what you are…. *Ahem* Stephanie Hwang Miyoung aka Fany aka the best thing in my life aka cuddle muffin aka my
adorable and wonderful pink monster aka my beautiful loving girlfriend.”


“……..” Tiffany didn’t say anything, she just stood there with her fists clenched.


“I win, like always. That’s the circle of life for you” Jessica chuckled.


“No.”


“Come here…”


“No….hmph”


“Hug me plz” Jessica said with arms wide open.


“No one likes your hugs” she responded.


“ You do like my warm hugs.”


“No, I’m not Olaf from Frozen.”


“You’re right. You’re not Olaf from Frozen. More like Olaf from A Series of Unfortunate Events” she fell on the bed laughing.


“YAH! YOU THINK YOU’RE FUNNY?!”


“Obviously, that’s why I’m laughing.”


“…..”


“Oh my God Fany come here. I’M SO COLD. I MIGHT GET…….FROZEN” she acted dramatically, not to Tiffany’s amusement.


“…..” Tiffany remained stoic.


“Okay I’ll stop with my stupid puns, even though I know-“ Jessica stopped midsentence, noticing a small grin on her girlfriend’s face.


“Aww Jessi are you cold? Hold on I’ll be right there” She rushed to Jessica’s side and sat on the  bed. She placed her hand on Jessica’s cheek. “Oh no, Jessi you’re burning up!”


“Um, I’m not. I feel—“


“SHHHHHH” she placed a finger on her lips. “Don’t talk. I’ll make you feel better.” She then pinned Jessica down, while the latter could only look  confused as ever.


“Okay what the . Like you were just mad at me, why are you ?”


“What can I say? You drive me crazy.”


“Crazy in a good way, or in a bad way?”


“Mm….we’ll just have to see about that don’t we?” she leant down, moving towards Jessica’s lips.


“….Woman are you on drugs?”


“You know what? I’m done. Good night Jessi” she got off the bed and stormed out of Jessica’s room. Jessica stared blankly and shrugged. She got up and closed the door. After, she then  turned off the lights and tried to go to sleep.


“ WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET SOME IN THIS DORM?!” she opened her eyes.


“I VOLUNTEER FANY!”


“GET AWAY FROM ME TAEYEON.”



End.

 

A/N: Merry Christmas y’all LOL.