Epilogue

Look At Only Me



Jiyong walked towards the girl sitting on the bench. She was just sitting there, probably enjoying the heat of the sun against her porcelain white skin. Her eyes were covered by a white bandage and she was oblivious to the man who was trying to suppress his tears as he approached her.

‘Youngbae was right.’ Jiyong said to himself as he could no longer hold his tears. That’s why he didn’t feel anything when he saw Da...Chaerin or whatever her name was. It was because she wasn’t Sandara.

He sat beside her and he held her hands.

Even though she didn’t see his face, she knew that it was him. The warmth of his hands was still the same and deep inside her heart...she just knew that it was really him.

“Let me keep my promise Dara... Marry me?” He proposed to her even if he didn’t have a ring with him.

“Dara... marry me and I’ll be your eyes.” He repeated.

Inside the hospital, Chaerin watched the two childhood sweethearts hug each other. She wiped the tears streaming down her cheeks. She held her eyes...Dara’s eyes with her hands as she made a promise to herself.

“I’ll keep your promise too Dara. Jiyong, these eyes...will look at only you.”

---------------

 

Short. Yes. Very. But hey, the story finished here!! ^^