03

pay back

"ONE MORE TIME AND YOU'LL BE DEAD"

And another day at school, this time it was Sooyoung who accidently spilled his food on Ambers expensive wristwatch.

"H-hyung I-Im sorry" Sooyoung quickly stood up and bowed multiple times and then ran off. This time Amber chased him and the others just stayed on their seats. The smallest blonde guy stood up and made his way to the restroom. On his way he bumped into a red haired girl.

"O-Oh Im so so sorry miss, does anything hurt?" He held his hand out to help her up but she was just staring at him. Tha cute face, those beautiful eyes, that flawless skin, that perfectly combed hair and that oh so perfect smile made her blush slightly.

"Uhm miss, are you okay?" She shook her head and grabbed his hand. She dusted off her skirt and just smiled at him.

"I-Im fine, dont call me miss I think were the same age" She said shyly.

"Oh hahah yeah sorry" He scratched the back of his head while chuckling.

"Oh Im Kim Taeyeon by the way, Im new here as you may know" He said dorkily while holding his hand out to the red haired girl.

"Tiffany Hwang, nice to meet you Taeyeon-shii" She shook his hand shyly making him chuckle

"Just call me Taeyeon or something you like" He said with a sweet smile showing his dimple making her blush slightly.

"Youre friends with Amber Liu right?"

"Yeah he is kind of my favorite dongsaeng and yeah" He grinned dorkily.

"Youre cute" She said dreamily and immidiatly regretted it and covered with her hand.

"Hehehe thanks.. Youre beautiful" He hung his hed low and just scratched the back of his head shyly.

 

"Hey Amber" Yuri said seductivly when she said beside him in the cafetaria.

"Its almost valentines day as you might know huh, and there's a dance on valentines day... Arent you going to ask me something?" She tucked his tie alittle and he just smiled at her.

"Were not dating anymore Yul"

"But Ambie~

"Hahaha okay okay okay fine.. Beautiful y" He pinched in her while saying it making her giggle

"Kwon Yuri will you go to the valentines dance with me?"

"Ofcourse I will Liu, handsomer guys are impossible to find on this school" He chuckled at that and kissed her forhead.

"Still a gentleman as always Liu" She smirked and stuck her tongue out.

"Still a weird dork as always Kwon" He smirked she pouted making him laugh.

"Youre still mean to me"

"Im always mean Kwon"

"Im not the only weirdo here, youre mean weirdo"

"A handsome cute funny dorky mean weirdo you mean?"

"Aish youre so full of yourself" Yuri said making him chuckle

 

"So Krys when are you planning to start with your project with your ex-toy?" Luna asked curious leaning forward to Krystal who was just playing with her phone.

"Never" She said without showing any interests

"But Krys if you dont make this project there is a big chance you have to repeat this year next year you know" Luna said and got Krystals attention

"IS THAT THIS PROJECT?!" She yelled with widened eyes, Luna just nodded.

"UGH where is that llama faced jerk" Luna just chuckled and shook her head

"I think he's at the library right now with one of his friends, that tall guy with glasses" Krystal stood up and made her way to the library and Luna quickly followed her not wanting anything bad to happen between the 'ex-lovers'.

 


 

feel free to comment

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*