Chapter Seventy One

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Seventy One


 

{Your POV}


 

"Yeah, we are going to have it after ~~~~~'s surgery. So it will make sure, she's going to survive the surgery.", Ms. Kwon said.


 

I felt bad because the money for their surgery was taking up their money for their wedding. If I didn't do the surgery, it would reassure a great wedding and my attendance.


 

"~~~~~ I would be honoured if you and Chohee could be my maids of honour.", Ms. Kwon said.

"Of course I would.", Chohee said.

"Same.", I added. We laughed and all hugged.


 

"So hyung, who's going to be your best man?", Sunggyu and Woohyun oppas asked while tapping their foot.

~


 

There was no one that could compare to the group of friends and family I have. I wish...


 

Yah, manager hyung, Ms.Kwon and Mrs. Choi are sleeping.”, Dongwoo said.

Let's go out.”, Sungyeol said happily.

What do you mean? We shouldn't just leave ~~~~~ here, all by herself...”, Sunggyu oppa said.

No! Of course we will bring her!”, Sungyeol said.

That sounds like fun!”, Hoya said.

But ~~~~~-ah, can't walk. I don't want her too.”, Chohee said.

Guys, you can go without me. It's fine.”, I added.

No.”, they all said together.


 

Sheesh. Tough crowd.


 

We can get her a wheelchair.”, Sungjong said.

Yeah, but where will we go?”, Woohyun said.

Amusement park?”, Dongwoo said.

No, how about the village by the river?”, Hoya said.

No! The park...”, Sunggyu oppa said.

Yeah, I like the idea.”, I said.

Then each one of you guys can push her in the wheel chair and talk to her... one by one.”, Chohee said.

Alright that's the plan.”, Sungyeol said.


 

Seconds later, Sungjong comes back with a wheel chair and we were off. I changed before we left so it wouldn't look obvious.

Cover the hospital logo at the back.”, Hoya said.

I covered the logo and looked up to see my nurse.

 

~

Hope you guys enjoyed the update! The end is coming so please stay tuned and show your love by commenting and subscribing! Please comment , i'd love to know how you guys are liking it! ^.^ Also please support the boys and vote for them to win at M! Countdown & look at the  post and follow the instructions! INSPIRITS hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **