Chapter Seventy Two

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Seventy Two


 

{Your POV}


 

Where are you going?”, the nurse said.

To get a bit of air.”, I said in a confused tone.

With all eight of them?”

Yes... we are all that close...”, she looked around.

Aish ~~~~~, you better come back soon. Or else ill be in big trouble.”

I tried and hugged her and said, “Thank you.”

Have fun”, she said and smiled.


 

We were off to the park, there were a lot of INSPIRITS that fangirled when they saw the guys.


 

~~~~~ is here, can you please give us some privacy?”, the group of fangirls smiled , nodded and walked away. Is Sunggyu oppa that scary?


 

All of guys ran to the playground then the water fountain. Wow, I'm missing out.


 

Why so serious?”, Chohee said to me.

Nothing...”, I said.

You know I know, you found something out that you don't want to tell me...”


 

She's my twin. How can she not? Aish.


 

Whatever Chohee.”

Tell me.”

Fine.”


 

I had to tell her about the article findings.


 

I searched up this surgery and everything, I probably won't be able to survive...”

So?”


 

What does she mean by “so”?


 

It means I won't make it Chohee.”

You will make it ~~~~~, so stop thinking that. Your dad will make you survive and that's a fact.”, she nudged me, winked at me and walked away.


 

There was a light tap on my shoulder, “I guess I'm first.”

 

~

Hi guys ! <3 Did I mention that I love you guys so much? I love how you guys comment & subscribe, but if you haven't please do! So if you guys still haven't voted for INFINITE please do so, and I have a big announcement! I have another fanfic up about BLOCK B & B1A4 and it's called "Composing More than Words" please do support and check it out! I will love it so much if you guys subscribe because im a bit unconfident about that fanfic :/ So please do check it out otherwise! Anyways, this is quite a bit of a down chapter, please comment and subscribe to show your love! <3 Thanks for the support guys, means alot! ^.^ Hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **