Chapter Twenty Seven

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Twenty Seven


 

{Your POV}

 

I screamed with all my might, "Myungsoo will never like you!"


 

Two minutes after, I see through the gated window that Jinkyong left on a plane. What a wimp...


 

I look over at Sungyeol and he's already coughing.


 

"Are you okay?"

"I'm perfectly fine. I'm sorry."

"Don't be, what should we do?"

"Talk and wait until our death."

"Aha, I have no idea why i'm laughing.", he both laughed and then started to cough. The gas was visibly coming out of the wall.


 

"So what are we going to talk about?"

Why am I so calm? I should at least try and get help.


 

"Shouldn't we at least try and survive?", I asked.

"No, the more we try the more we suffer."


 

We paused for a bit and I started to tear up.

"So when we come out, want to get some donuts?", I started to laugh and head butted him. Why is he finding this so amusing? We're going to die!


 

"You have to be serious right now Yeol-ah, we need to get out of here!"

"Yeol-ah? I like the new nickname."

I head butted him again, oh my gosh i'm going to die.


 

"Aren't you hungry?", he asked me.

"Kinda."


 

In seconds, he kicks and moves his legs and pushed a box to me. Even though, my hands were cuffed ~ I could still eat. I tored the wrapping off and saw a sign that said "Kancho". I smiled him, I felt that I was tearing up.


 

"I didn't know what to get you so I bought you kancho."

I started to laugh and said, "Thanks."


 

"So, Yeol-ah?"

"Yes?"

"What Jinkyong said was true?"

"That i'm nothing and completely worthless... well sure..."

I laughed and said, "Not that, about you liking me?"


 

The atmosphere got awkward, I never knew best friends could fall for each other. I'm pretty I don't like him... or do I?


 

"Yeah."


 

When he said that it reminded me of all the things, that he did for me. He always helped me when Myungsoo pranked me, he saved me from the Jinkyong powder incident, he was there for me when I needed him.. I thought these were all bestfriend actions. Wow, how did I miss this?


 

"Too bad you like Myungsoo.", he said with a depressed frown on his face. He smiled when I looked at him then it went away.


 

I was too shocked to say anything but, "I don't like him Yeol-ah."

"I..."


 

Before I could finish my sentence, I noticed that there was a guy outside. He must be that guy who's going to blow us up... yay... The guy was on his cellphone. Sungyeol started to laugh, "wow the gas got to me. The guard kind of sounds like my uncle."


 

"What's his name?"

"Lee Kibum."


 

Since I had nothing to lose, I screamed out that name. "LEE KIBUM!"

"Yes?", the guard responded.

 

~

UH OH ! ~ Is the guard actually Sungyeol's uncle? :O Aigoo, comment comment comment. INSPIRITS hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **