Chapter Fourty Eight

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Fourty Eight


 

{Your POV}


 

The nurse came in and said, "~~~~~-ah, you might need to leave soon. I suggest you finish up all you need to say, before its unsafe for you to travel home."

"Alright unnie, thank you.", the nurse walked out and I started to get ready to leave. I walkd out hoping that Myungsoo would be okay


 

~


 

(The next day)

I woke up and noticed it was three days before the seasonal exam started. I really should get to the books... but wait, I have to visit Myungsoo. Might as well study with him. I ran downstairs, ate my breakfast and headed out the door. I went outside and Sungyeol was there for me.


 

"Hey Yeol-ah."

"Hey ~~~~~."


 


 

Why was the atmosphere so awkward?

"Is there anything wrong?"

"No of course not, I was just wondering..."

"Yeah?"

"Can we hang out after school? It's been a while and since Myungsoo isn't here can we?"


 

I wanted to but I remember what the nurse told me that Myungsoo wants me to study with him until he gets released and has to do the exam. Before I could respond, the Infinite oppas picked us up and drove us to school. The atmosphere was awkward.


 

"I'm glad you're safe.", Hoya oppa said.

"You've risked alot.", Sunggyu oppa said.

"You are for sure the best!", Sungjong said.

I was really happy that they said that, but i'm not glad i'm safe, I didn't risk a lot and nor am I the best. It's all Myungsoo.


 

"No, i'm not.", I fake smiled at them.

We got out of the car and Sungyeol grabbed my arm. By that time, Chohee already left hand in hand with Dongwoo.


 

"Are we going to go after school?", he asked.

"I can't, sorry Yeol-ah."

"Why?", he had an annoyed look on his face.

"I have to go to the hospital to study with Myungsoo."

"Why? Why do you have to go to him?", he was fed up.

"Why shouldn't I?", we started to catch attention but I didn't care.

"You're always with him, you never spend time with me anymore."

"I'm always with him because he saved my life. I wouldn't even be in this position if it weren't for your decision."

"Just once..."

"And you were the one who got me into this, I could have just been with you like I wanted. But you said yes! You were the one not me."

"~~~~~-ah, stop."

"And you promised you wouldn't get jealous Yeol-ah, you promised..."

"~~~~~."

"No, get away from me. Talk to me when this is all over and you're back to the normal Sungyeol."

 

~

Aish >.< I hate this chapter :( Aw tell me what you guys think ! :D Comment comment comment , & the poll is  waiting ... again :') Hwaiting! ^-^ <3 ** <3