Chapter Fourty Seven

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Fourty Seven


 

{Your POV}


 

Was it because she shot Myungsoo? Maybe that's why.

We arrived at the hospital near our house in a gloomy mood. The Infinite oppas were already there sobbing. Chohee was there too.


 

"What happend?", they all asked while Myungsoo was rushed into surgery while I stayed behind.

I was crying, "Jinkyong tried to shoot me but then Myungsoo saved me and part of his arm got shot. I'm sorry."

Sungyeol came to my side, hugged me and said, "It's okay." I cried into his shoulder for a long time. I felt like my eyes were puffy. Hours later, Myungsoo's surgery ended and they pushed his bed into a room.


 

"Kim Myungsoo can accept visitors now, but please make it quick. He needs to rest.", said the nurse.

The nurse came up to me and asked, "You're ~~~~~ right?"

"Yes I am."

"Myungsoo said after they leave you can come in. I called his parents and they weren't available. So, Myungsoo told me to ask you. If it's okay with you if you can get all his study material and study with him."

"Of course."

"Thank you ~~~~~"


 

All the Infinite oppas and Chohee went into the room while I waited outside.


 

"Are you coming in?", Sungyeol asked.

"Later, just stay with him for now."

He nodded and went back in.


 

~


 

An hour later the Infinite oppas and Chohee came out. They were all laughing, i'm glad their smiling.


 

"You coming home?", Chohee asked me while holding Dongwoo's hand.

"Not yet, i'll see you guys tomorrow."

They all left and I went in to see Myungsoo sleeping. I just sat beside him holding his hand, and sobbing... The door was closed so might aw well...


 

{Sungyeol POV}


 

~~~~~'s mom called me because ~~~~~ wasn't picking up her phone. I headed back to Myungsoo's room to see through the open that ~~~~~ was there talking to Myungsoo while he was sleeping.


 

"I know this is kind of unbelievable... the guy that once made me cry, is making me cry again. Not because he bullied me, he pranked me nor tricked me. It's because he saved my life.", ~~~~~ was crying alot.


 

"I know that ever since we've been friends, our friendship has been weird. People want us to separate or people want us to become a couple. One way or another, we've had a hard time. I got kidnapped and we both almost died. Even though, it's over now i'd do anything to switch places with you. I'd rather be in that hospital bed and close to death then you. Because i've learned...", ~~~~~ was tearing and laughing.


 

"That you're the guy that I admire..."


 

Uh.. I might as well leave, she won't care anyways.

 

~

Aw, more updating coming! Love you guys! SUPPORT THE BOYS & listen to the milk song ^-^ INSPIRITS hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **