You Can't Fix Me

You Can't Fix Me
 

 

 

                             5 years ago, I was once known as Jung Sooyeon who was the university's bubbly girl; a happy go lucky, cheerful along with my girlfriend, Kim Taeyeon.

 

                              Our relationship was secret at first, but since we're both famous. They accepted our relationship, they even had a fanclub of us. We were very happy with each other. We've been together for almost 2 years! Almost 2 years of us being together happily, of course, like every other couple, with arguements! But after some hours, we'll fix that.

 

                              But a month before our 2nd anniversary, she became cold to me. I'm not usually thinking straight but hey, you can notice that since she'll only text you once a day and I don't even see her at school!  Not to mention I was the cold one before. And there comes the day where she threw her angriness at me for some stupid reason. She never did that before!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[OCTOBER 22, 2010]

 

"Sooyeon, what are you doing with your life?! Why did you fail your exam?!" Taeyeon shouted at me. 

 

"I told you, I was sick. I texted you many times! You didn't even cared! I was so sick that I had no time to review!" I told her. That was true, I texted her many times, I even called her but there was no reply.

 

 

"You know mom's gonna hate to hear this." There. Her mother. She loves her mother so much.

 

 

"Kim Taeyeon! GROW UP!! Why do have to listen to your mother so much?! Your always talking about your mother! You shouldn't have just enter into this relationship if you're just gonna follow your mother about everything! " I shouted at her. 

 

"DONT YOU EVER---- Aish!" She shouted at me. The tears were falling in my eyes. "I-I'm ... sorry for shouting at you" She said then kissed the top of my head. "I-It's your fault... Let me take you home." She said then she drove me to my home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I left her car and stared at her ...

 

"Thanks. I- I love you." I said but all she did was nod and she left.

 

'So much..' I whispered to myself and entered the house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

[DECEMBER 22, 2010]

 

                  A few weeks after, it has gone worse. No text, no calls, no fetchings, not even greetings. Not like before there was even ONE message, a single message!

 

 

                 It was our 2nd anniversary so I thought I could give her a gift. I made a cake, a special one. I'm not the type of person who can stay in the kitchen for only like 5 minutes, But hell! For her I will. I managed to finish the cake after 8 hours of repeating, repeating and repeating. I went to their home and there was a party. I stopped halfway--- 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I am so happy to announce, that my daughter, Kim Taeyeon is in a relationship with Hwang Miyoung!" Taeyeon's mother announced. I looked at him, in the mini stage of their house. 

 

Taeyeon smiled and the girl smiled back, they look like they were really in love with each other. Tears were falling and it can't stop. My visions were getting blury, the cake fell in my hand which took the attention of the people who were in that room. I ran and I was about to fetch the taxi when someone held my wrist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sooyeon." Taeyeon started "M-Mom wants Miyoung to be my g-girlfriend.." She said then a tear fell from her eyes.

 

 

 

"Why Taeyeon-ah? Why always your mother?... " I said, my voice shaking, I whispered the last part.

 

 

 

"I- I .... I'm sorry." She said then I sat "She told me that she'll ruin your life ... and your family... I'm sorry...." She continued, a tear fell from her eye.

 

 

I stood up, "N-No Taeyeon...., d-don't be sorry. I want you to be happy. You are everything to me. You d-deserve t-to be ha-happy. M- My heart, belongs to you b- but I won't wait for you anymore I can see  that you're happy with her.  Not because of your mother, It's you Taeyeon... You have her, Miyoung. This will only be temporarily hurt, Taeyeon. I will forget you eventually" I said then faked a laugh.

 

 

 

"Thank you for coming into my life..."  I said then ran to the taxi I hailed. 'How the hell did my family get involved in this?!'

 

 

 

 

 

That night, I cried my heart out. I am broken... like a mirror. No one can ever fix me, again.

 

 

 

 

***

 

[DECEMBER 22, 2013]

 

 

 

Oh , Who am I kidding?! It's been 3 years yet I can't forget about her.

 

 

 

"Yah Jessica, get ready! We're performing next!" Yuri said to me.

 

 

 

Yep, I'm now Jung Jessica. A girl group member of SNSD where we consist of 6 members; I, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung and Yoona. 

 

But still, never in that 3 years I fell for someone. I tried dating yet she can't get off my mind. I've never heard of her or that miyoung. 

 

 

 

"NOW LET'S INTRODUCE, THE NATION'S GIRL GROUP, SO NYUH SHI DAE!" Loud cheers were the one I heard. I then smiled.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[PLAY ANY OF THESE SO YOU CAN FEEL THE ANGST]
 
 
[KOREAN VERSION]                             [ENGLISH VERSION]                               [AND ALSO TAGALOG VERSION]

 

[SUNNY]

 

I just can't understand the ways
Of all the men and their mistakes
You give them all your heart
And then they rip it all away
 
 
 
 
 
'I also don't understand why she has to do that... It's not a mistake. It was her choice and ... not just all man rip woman's heart, women too. And she ripped mine, fully'
 
 
 
 
[SOOYOUNG]
 
You told me how much you loved me 
And how our love was meant to be
And I believed in you
I thought that you would set me free
 
 
-FLASHBACK-
 
 
You took me somewhere that you said that was special to you, "I promise to love you with all my heart. Nothing can ever come into our way" You said and gave me a ring and hugged me.
 
 
I was smiling that day, a never ending smile.
 
 
-END OF FLASHBACK-
 
 
'I still have that ring. Tell me, where are you now? You really made me believe that it was really meant to be'
 
 
 
 
[JESSICA]
 
You should've just told me the truth
That I wasn't the girl for you
Still, I didn't have a clue
So my heart depended on you
 
 
 
'You should've just told me that the love is gone. It would've been easier. Now, I'm all broken.'
 
 
 
[HYOYEON]
Although I'll say I hate you now
Though I shout and curse you out
I'll always have love for you
Because I'm a girl
 
 
 
'Yes I hate you, but a bigger part of me still loves you. Even after that 3 years, you were still the one I love..'
 
 
[YURI]
Been told a man will leave you cold
Get sick of you and bored
I know that it's no lie
I gave my all, still I just cry
 
 
'Were you just bored? Or you really loved me? I gave you all my love, yet, you looked for another one... Crying became my bestfriend after you left me..'
 
 
 
[SUNNY]
Never again will I be fooled
To give my all when nothing's true
I won't be played again
But I will fall in love again
 
 

'I will never.. give all my love to anyone. I won't ever.. be loving anyone fully.'

 

[JESSICA]

You should've just told me the truth
That I wasn't the girl for you
Still, I dind't have a clue
So my heart depended on you
 
 
 
[ALL]
Although I'll say I hate you now
Though I'll shout and curse you out
I'll always have love for you
Because I'm a girl

 

 

[YOONA] 
 
 
 
(KOREAN VERSION)                                                                                                              (ENGLISH VERSION)
 
We separated today                                                                                                                   I loved you so
You said you wanted me to be happy                                                                                 Now you leave me 
And find a better person than you                                                                                                    In the cold
You're just like every other man                                                                                                 How could this 
 
 
 
Didn't you tell me you loved me?                                                                                                   I thought that
Honestly, I don't want you to be happy                                                                               You'd only love me
What if you find a girl prettier than me?                                                                                          Into the night
And live happily with her?                                                                                              I pray that you're alright
 
What will I do if you really forget me?                                                                                           You hurt me so
I feel so much pain. More pain than I can show.                                                                                   I just can't
Because I'm still in love with you                                                                                                           Let you go
  
 
 
 
 
-- END OF YOONA'S PART ---
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[SOOYOUNG]
 
 
You took advantage of my willingness
To do anything for love
Now I'm the only one in pain
Will you please take it all away?
 
 
 
'You took me to the point where I can't get away from all this hurt inside me. Take it away, please....'
 
 
 
 
[HYOYEON]
 
 
Never thought born being a girl
I can love you and be burned
Now I will build a wall
To never get torn again
 
 
 
'I loved you ... and now I'm burned... The wall will be so high.. no one can ever go inside...'
 
 
 
[ALL]
 
 
Although I'll say I hate you now
Though I'll shout and curse you out
I'll always have the love for you
Because I am a girl
 
 

[JESSICA]

 

Although I'll say I hate you now
Though I'll shout and curse you out
I'll always have the love for you
Because I am a girl
 
 
 
 
 
'I HATE YOU...... BUT I STILL LOVE YOU..'
 

 

 

 

 

Then a tear escaped my eye which was seen on the led... which made the fans shocked. I looked at the fans ... there, I saw her.. the girl who broke me.

 

 

 

 

I'll just wait for that someone who can fix me, again. Not just her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------

 

 

Just feel like writing one- shot! I'm thinking of a sequel for this. But I'll try to write that after SOSHI HIGH!

 

 

"YOUR IDOL IS MY EX-GIRLFRIEND"

 

 

 

Please leave a comment ♥