C03

The Dark Arrives. DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 03

"Dinner is ready!" Seohyun shouted.

"We are coming down!" Taeyeon shouted from the room.

They all settled down for dinner together.

"Its been long since we have seen you Tiffany, so how is school doing for you?" Luhan asked.

Tiffany is the only best friend that Taeyeon has, and they have been bestfriends since kindergarten.

Yoona and Sehun are really close with Seohyun and Luhan which explains why their daughters could always see each other.

They would take turns to have sleep overs at each others houses and would always hang out.

"Same old thing, guys are chasing after your daughter." She said and giggled.

Taeyeon elbowed her lightly at the side.

"Its not like I am interested in them." Taeyeon said.

"You know that we don't forbid you to have boyfriends. But we wish that you won't get your heart broken." Seohyun said.

"That will never happen cause I am not keen in relationships. I only like to help people in relationships." Taeyeon said as a matter of fact.

"Don't speak too soon, some of the guys that have fallen for you are cute and hot! And, you like boys. " Tiffany squealed.

"Then, you can have them. I can hook you up with them if that is what you want, bestfriend. Like doesn't mean wanting to be with them. " Taeyeon said and smiled lightly at her.

"That is not what I meant but since you offered.." Tiffany said and blushed lightly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter