C06

The Dark Arrives. DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Chapter 06

"Um.. I.. I can explain." Tiffany said with guilty eyes.

Taeyeon couldn't believe it.

She just walked in on her best friend making out with a player on the couch. 

His hands were cupping her face while she wrapped her legs around his waist.

When they pulled away after hearing Taeyeon's voice, Kevin was still looking at Tiffany with eyes that were filled with lust.

"I can't imagine this.." Taeyeon said with disappointment.

"Please just listen to me." Tiffany said with pleading eyes.

"What is there to listen? And what are you trying to do to my bestfriend!" Taeyeon snapped at Kevin.

"Tell her, girlfriend." Kevin said as he gave Tiffany a peck on the cheek.

"Girlfriend? What the hell is going on." Taeyeon said.

"Actually Kevin is a really sweet guy, he have changed. He told me that he regretted hurting girls and would never do it if he knew how stupid he was back then. He confessed that he really liked me ever since he saw me and would really want to start a real relationship with me. And I said yes! Aren't you happy for me! I am finally together with my crush and turns out that he was also in love with me!" Tiffany said gleefully.

Taeyeon looked at her bestfriend and then looked at Kevin and back at Tiffany.

"He is just using one of his tactics to get you to trust him. He is just going to use you!" Taeyeon said and sent a glare to Kevin.

"No. I know it seems like it but you weren't here when he told me the truth. He was really sincere and really meant everything." Tiffany said.

"Stop being so naive! That is what he is trying to do. He is trying to sound sincere and make you believe him. He is just going to use you like what he does with other girls. If he is actually sincere, he wouldn't take things so fast! You guys just got together and you are already each others faces off. Do you even know him well? No, he is just using you!" Taeyeon yelled a little.

"Okay listen! I thought you are my bestfriend. You are suppose to be happy for me and not breaking my relationship up! Do you know that I have always wanted to be with Kevin? And now, we are finally together! All I wanted was a simple blessing from my only bestfriend but you are just accusing my boyfriend. What the hell is wrong with you? Are you any better? Do you think you know him well? No. I can make my own choices and you can just piss off and mind your own business!" Tiffany snapped at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon could not imagine what is happening right now.

She wished that everything wasn't real.

Her mom just told her that she isn't a full human and now her bestfriend is choosing a player over their friendship.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter