Sungjae - Snow Angels

Christmas BTOB Oneshots

Although the weather was cold and snowy, Sungjae still loved it, but not for those reasons.

He actually hated it for those reasons.

He loved the weather because of you. He loved cuddling up with you in the house while drinking hot cocoa. He loved watching the snow fall through the window with you.

But he especially loved playing with you outside, it didn't matter what.

 

"hey, let's make snow angels, yeah?" You smiled at him brightly, hoping he would agree.

"anything for you," he smirked at you as he grabbed his coat, ready for the cold weather outside.

You followed him and he stopped as soon as you closed the door, waiting for you to lead. You smiled and pushed him to the ground, knowing the white snow would break his fall. 

"Yah!" He yelled. 

He grabbed your foot, making you trip and land right next to him. The both of you smiled at each other and laughed as you backed away from each other, making sure you guys had enough room to make snow angels. The two of you started moving your arms and legs, making the shape that you two wanted. 

Sungjae was the first to get up, and you got up shortly after. The two of you stared at your guys' masterpieces. 

"Hey, it looks like you, my angel." 

 

 

A/N: hello Melody-In-Love here! A short Drabble as Christmas ends heheheh