Minhyuk - Tree Decorating

Christmas BTOB Oneshots
Minhyuk - Tree Decorating 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note: I added some more to the chapter. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
It was the first Christmas you and Minhyuk had together, and the rest of the member had left to go get food. 
You looked the window and it was snowing. 
You said,"It looks likes we're going to have a White Christmas." You walked away and started putting the tinsel on the tree. The tinsel was a royal blue color with little paper ornaments. You and Minhyuk started wrapping the tree with the tinsel. Afterwards Minhyuk, started placing the ornaments carefully on the tree. There were bows here and there, each one a bright red. 
"Jagiya, could you hand me the star," Minhyuk asked. 
"Sure." As you walked over to him he wrapped his arms around you and he said. 
"Oh look we are under the mistletoe, looks like you have to kiss me."
He leaned forward and pressed his lips against yours. "Oppa, your so cheesy at Christmas time," you said smiling. "You don't like me being cheesy." "No...I kinda like it but-" he cut you off with another kiss. "Come on let's go finish decorating the tree," he said smirking realizing he made you blush. He always loved to make you blush. Your so happy that this was your first Christmas together since you have been dating. You couldn't think of any other way to spend your Christmas than with Minhyuk and BTOB. You guys went back to decorating the tree and the rest of the night you and BTOB talked and sang Christmas songs.
 
What do you think? Is it good? Tell me in the comments. :-) Since he is my ultimate bias I'm going to put a few more pictures of him.