Changsub - Aegyo Christmas

Christmas BTOB Oneshots

You weren't always fond of Christmas or any holiday in December for that matter. This year it made you especiall sad. You were sitting on the windowsill looking at the snow that sparkled like the stars in the sky. You suddenly felt a warm pair of arms wrap around you.

"Why are you so down, Jagiya," Changsub asked using the best aegyo he had on hand. 

"Nothing...I just don't like this time of the year," you responded with a sigh. A light bulb went off in that Aegyo King's head.

"I know how to make you feel better! Give you a Christmas filled with my aegyo!"

He did many of his famous poses and some that you hadn't seen.

"Bbuing bbuing ~~"

He even wore his Goofy oneze!

"Gwiyomi gwiyomi," he chanted cutely as he sang the song.

Surprisingly it made you feel so much better. After his triumph of making you feel better he took you to the mistletoe that was hanging from the arch that lead to the kitchen. He wrapped his arms around your waist, lifted your chin to meet his face and kissed you sweetly, conveying his love with every motion of his lips.

 

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter! It's been awhile since I've updated. I've been busy.