Chapter 2

When You've Cheated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I have to talk to him." You say through the heavy flow of tears running down your face as you place the picture of you and Jiyong you were looking at back on the coffee table. You get up from the couch and try to make your way to your room before Top pulls you back.

"He said he would call you when he’s ready." You pull your wrist out from his grip and turn to face him, "It’s been a month Top, I gave him his space and I haven’t called him but I can’t do this anymore. I can’t just not let him hear me out."

"And what are you going to say? That we got drunk and had ? Because trust me thats not gonna work. It may be the the truth, but that excuse is so cliched and overdone that nobody will buy it anymore, especially Jiyong."

You shake your head and wipe a tear away from your face, only to have it be replaced by another, “I have to try. I’ll beg and cry and make a fool of myself if I have to but I love him too much to have us end like this.” You go into your room, shower and throw some clothes on. Your hair is thrown into a haphazard bun as you step into your shoes, “See ya,” You nod at Top before grabbing your car key and leaving.

The members had said that Jiyong was staying at his parents’ home to cool down for a while so that’s where you went.

His mother answers the door and you bow formally as she invites you in. “I feel like I haven’t seen you in forever, Honey. Where have you been?” She asks casually, a hand on your back.

"Sorry I haven’t been around lately, I’ve missed you." You answer back.

"Did something happen between you and Jiyong? He’s been very depressed lately, hasn’t come out of his room in a while." Your surprised when you figure out that Jiyong has been just as effected by all this as you have.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter