Chapter 1

When You've Cheated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The heavy poundings in your head are almost audible as you tuck your head under a pillow to escape the sunlight streaming in from the window. You groan loudly when Jiyong turns around next to you jostling the bed and causing the pounding to get louder.

"Stop moving Ji!" You throw the pillow across the room and turn to give him a piece of your mind when you see the person next to you isn’t your boyfriend. "Top? Seunghyun, what are you doing here?” 

You scramble off the bed and on to the floor. While you throw on your bra and underwear you repeatedly whisper, ‘This is not good,’ nervously over and over again before going to the other side of the room to get your pants. 

" I have no idea what happened last night." Top moans from the bed as you throw his clothes to him while you search for you shirt. 
"It doesn’t matter, You have to get dressed and leave, now. Damn where the hell is my shirt?!” 

"Yah!" You stop and look up to see Top, fully dressed, standing in front of you, "This is your apartment, just get another shirt." You sneer at him before going to your dresser and pulling out a shirt.

“You have to go.” He sighs and walks out your bedroom, slowly, so you go behind him and push him until he gets to the front door and stops to put his shoes on.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter