Chapter 3

When You've Cheated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Would you like some thing to eat?" You ask looking over at Jiyong sitting at the other end of the couch.

"No, I’m okay, thanks." You twiddle your fingers in your lap and stare straight ahead at the tv, except you weren’t watching it, you didn’t even know what was playing. For the first time in forever, the silence that surrounded you and Jiyong was… awkward.

"Wanna change the channel?" All these mundane questions only had the purpose of filling the uncomfortable silence; you knew his answer every time.

"Nope," it’s honestly been months. It’s been months since the whole, ‘I’ll wait for you to trust me’ speech and its as if nothings been rectified. You only ever see him once a week and your the one that always had to start phone conversations. He doesn’t even touch you anymore.

When you think about how you guys could barely keep your hands off each other before this whole ordeal, it makes you wonder what the hell was going through your head when you messed it all up.

"I’m gonna go to the bathroom," you announce. He only says a quick okay before your out of the room and closing the door to the bathroom. You sit down on the closed toilet bowl and bury your face in your hands trying hard to keep the threatening tears at bay.

A knock on the door a little while later brings you out of your self pity and you quickly jump up and run a hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter