Trickster

Interruptions
"Thats sound fair to me, right Nana?" Doojoon said to Nana. Nana looked down and nodded. [ Why...I should've known better... ] Nana thought to herself, as she walked side by side with Doojoon, but her eyes were locked on Uee and Lizzy. Watching Uee cling on to Lizzy like that made her angry, but also she felt like she deserved it for what she did, bringing along Doojoon, and doubting Lizzy's love for her. She let out a heavy sigh, and looked away to the stores. Doojoon looked to Nana after her sigh. "You alright, Nana?" He asked. Nana looked at him, and nodded with a calmer expression. "Yea. I'm alright." She said softly as they both followed Uee and Lizzy into a clothing store.

~~Nana looked threw the clothes on the rack just because as Doojoon stood there looking a bit bored. A laughter was soon heard as Nana turned back and looked at Uee stripping off Lizzy's jacket. "Lizzy you need to try these on!" Uee said laughing a bit, as she held a few corset like shirts and mini skirts, Nana bit down on her lip as she glared at Uee and Lizzy leave to the dressing room. Doojoon noticed a strange vibe coming from Nana, and noticing her face expression he knew it was pure jealousy. Doojoon leaned on pole that was near and laughed a bit crossing his arms. Nana snapped out of it and looked up at him "what?" She said to him. "Well I finally realized why you dragged me out.." Doojoon said looking back at her. Nana's cheeks flushed with red and looked away. "So..what of it.." she almost mumbled. Doojoon drew his head near her. "If your trying to make Lizzy jealous. Standing here and looking at clothes isn't the answer..." Doojoon looked around and spotted a short yet exposing dress and held it up to her. "Try this on for me.." he said with a small smirk. Nana's eyes widen and shook her head. "Why the heck would I try on that for you?!" She said loudly slapping the dress away. Doojoon sighed. "If you want to make Lizzy jealous...try it on for me.." Doojoon said handing the dress to her. Nana hesitated, but she took the dress unsure if it was the right thing she turned around and walked towards the dressing room and soon stopped when she aw Lizzy come out in the corset like shirt, that pushed up , Uee shrieked a bit and placed her hands on her waist, "Ooomo this is soo y on you...! Okay try this one on..!" Uee said handing her a tight dress. Lizzy soon took it and went back in. Nana fired up as she stormed into the dressing room, as Doojoon followed behind her and stood next to Uee. "Oh, is Nana trying on something too?" Uee said asked. Doojoon nodded. "I chose a dress. I asked if she can model it to see how it looks." He said acting cool like his. Uee smiled "Ah I see...I have no doubts Nana will look so good." She said laughing a bit, but soon her face turned serious. "Hey, I have something special planned for Nana and Lizzy, so try not to let Nana do things that will upset Lizzy..okay?" Uee said and then smiled. Doojoon looked at her and then looked away, in thought. Soon, unplanned, both girls came out, and both looked at each other. "Omo, Nana you look so..." Lizzy blushed seeing how much of her legs were showen, and the see threw lace on the side showed her beautiful skin, and the cleavage was exposed, Lizzy blushed a bit, and looked away. "Lizzy you good in that dress.." Nana said smiling at her. Uee soon hurried and chuckled. "Lizzy you should buy it, and Nana buy that dress, its perfect for you guys..now go change we still have lots to do.." Uee said as she shooed the girls back in the room. Uee stood back and looked at phone. "So are you just trying to make Nana jealous by treating Lizzy like that..?" Doojoon asked Uee. She looked at him and nodded. "Yes. I would've made Lizzy jealous, but she's so cute and clueless, and it would probably just hurt her feelings...and Nana is stronger than that." Uee explained. "Well don't blame me..since Nana doesn't know about this, Nana will do something to make her jealous as well." Doojoon said looking at her. Uee nodded. "Maybe a little jealousy wont hurt on Lizzy's part, but just make sure that if you feel Nana is going to far, push her off okay. I don't want to today ruined. Thats why I encouraged them to buy those outfit." Uee than looked at Doojoon. "You should buy an outfit too. Your members will there too." Uee smiled, as Doojoon was about to speak the girls finaly came out and Uee hurried to them clinging on to both of their arms and left the register so they can buy the outfits.